• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution v1.5

No permission to download
Update if possible

v1.3(Feb-21-2023)
- Reduced places api calls
- My Route Booking Feature added in driver app
- Minor bug fixes for mobile app & server app

Kenobi answered, it's just an easy reshare so others can get it if the main link isn't working.
What I've noticed about Tagxi or Tagxi Super is that whenever I create the admin panel on a primary domain, the apps connect and start normally. However, if I create the admin panel on a subdomain, the apps do not connect and display a white screen. I have already changed some server settings to try to solve this, but I have never uncovered this mystery.

I launched the admin panel on the subdomain on AWS EC2 without a similar problem. A white screen indicates an error connecting to the server or database. If there are no problems with firebase, check the base url.

I launched the admin panel on the subdomain on AWS EC2 without a similar problem. A white screen indicates an error connecting to the server or database. If there are no problems with firebase, check the base url.
In my case the Firebase is well configured and the base URL is correct. The app starts and works normally if the admin panel is on the main domain (mydomain.com), but if the admin panel is on the subdomain (admin.mydomain.com), the driver's app, for example, starts and goes through the splash screen, language selection, opens the transportation or delivery selection, I select an option, and from there the app loses connection and the screen goes white.

In my case the Firebase is well configured and the base URL is correct. The app starts and works normally if the admin panel is on the main domain (mydomain.com), but if the admin panel is on the subdomain (admin.mydomain.com), the driver's app, for example, starts and goes through the splash screen, language selection, opens the transportation or delivery selection, I select an option, and from there the app loses connection and the screen goes white.
The part from the splash screen to the login selection menu is performed locally on the phone without connecting to a database or server. I understand that the server migrates from the main domain to the subdomain. The server database and realtime db remains the same and you do not touch it. So the problem is in the connection to the server.

Then I see two ways:

1. You move the project from folder to folder or use the same server without going from start to finish.
- Make sure that a separate config has been created for the subdomain in apache2, and old config were disabled;
- Сheck if you forgot to change the base_url and firebase_credentials url in ".env";
- Check that config cache were cleared: "php artisan config:clear";
- The path to the root_project_folder is correct in crontab-e and laravel-worker, and was restarted;
- Maybe I forgot something.
Perhaps you have already gone through all this.

2. You have repeated the whole procedure from scratch, and the same actions lead to a different result.
- I don't have any ideas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock