• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution

Tagxi Super - Taxi + Goods Delivery Complete Solution V2.2

No permission to download
The part from the splash screen to the login selection menu is performed locally on the phone without connecting to a database or server. I understand that the server migrates from the main domain to the subdomain. The server database and realtime db remains the same and you do not touch it. So the problem is in the connection to the server.

Then I see two ways:

1. You move the project from folder to folder or use the same server without going from start to finish.
- Make sure that a separate config has been created for the subdomain in apache2, and old config were disabled;
- Сheck if you forgot to change the base_url and firebase_credentials url in ".env";
- Check that config cache were cleared: "php artisan config:clear";
- The path to the root_project_folder is correct in crontab-e and laravel-worker, and was restarted;
- Maybe I forgot something.
Perhaps you have already gone through all this.

2. You have repeated the whole procedure from scratch, and the same actions lead to a different result.
- I don't have any ideas.

I understand that the splash screen and language selection are local procedures. I gave the example only to illustrate the steps, but I appreciate your information. According to your list, my case is number 2. I repeated the entire procedure from the beginning, and the same actions lead to a different result. However, I also did the following: I created the server and first configured it to run Laravel on the subdomain, but the app didn't work. Then, on the same server, I simply changed Laravel to the main domain folder, changed the base_url and firebase_credentials URLs, and the app worked.

I was sure that you went through these stages.
See if the request reaches your server, or if it stops on Firebase authentication. If it comes, then on what process it stops. I had a problem with a white screen, only empty in memory of the reasons, most likely error on my actions. There are errors in this version, I can't remember all of them. From the last - the data from the admin panel for translation is not correct. They take the google matrix api instead of the google sheet form, errors in notifications, etc. I am sure that these errors have been fixed in the latest version.
By the way, I'm just an amateur researcher. I don't pretend to be the truth, I just wanted to help.

I was sure that you went through these stages.
See if the request reaches your server, or if it stops on Firebase authentication. If it comes, then on what process it stops. I had a problem with a white screen, only empty in memory of the reasons, most likely error on my actions. There are errors in this version, I can't remember all of them. From the last - the data from the admin panel for translation is not correct. They take the google matrix api instead of the google sheet form, errors in notifications, etc. I am sure that these errors have been fixed in the latest version.
By the way, I'm just an amateur researcher. I don't pretend to be the truth, I just wanted to help.
You have provided some good tips and insights that have helped me consider other possibilities I hadn't thought of before. While everything appears to be well-configured on the server and Firebase, I will double-check again. Regarding the versions, I have noticed this problem since the Tagxi, Tagxi Delivery, and now Tagxi Super versions. I have tested other Laravel and Flutter-based apps, and subdomains have never been an issue. It seems that only Tagxi exhibits this condition in my projects.

You have provided some good tips and insights that have helped me consider other possibilities I hadn't thought of before. While everything appears to be well-configured on the server and Firebase, I will double-check again. Regarding the versions, I have noticed this problem since the Tagxi, Tagxi Delivery, and now Tagxi Super versions. I have tested other Laravel and Flutter-based apps, and subdomains have never been an issue. It seems that only Tagxi exhibits this condition in my projects.
The request that the 'driver app' sends when registering the driver user is on:
Supported only POST metod, but you can make sure in the browser that it is alive, will response with 405.
If it's alive, check that in the application code in 'functions.dart' file the 'String url' leads to the 'public/' folder, as in the .env file.

functions.dart:
String url = 'https://sub.domain.yours/public/'
.env:
APP_URL=http://sub.domain.yours/public //without '/'

Last edited:
The request that the 'driver app' sends when registering the driver user is on:
Supported only POST metod, but you can make sure in the browser that it is alive, will response with 405.
If it's alive, check that in the application code in 'functions.dart' file the 'String url' leads to the 'public/' folder, as in the .env file.

functions.dart:
.env:
APP_URL=http://sub.domain.yours/public //without '/'

functions.dart:
.env:
APP_URL=http://sub.domain.yours/public

The server did not register any logs about the possible issue and the app's debugging also did not return any information related to the connection. This leaves me even more intrigued.

Reactions: DJJigsaw
Curious.

This one to track application requests for free:

This is to track all incoming server requests at this moment over https:

sudo apt-get install tshark sudo tshark port 443

Do you think we will ever have a version of the generous daddy who will share the release?
That's so sad.

Last edited:
I need help. How can i solve this:

I/flutter (22238): <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
I/flutter (22238): <html><head>
I/flutter (22238): <title>404 Not Found</title>
I/flutter (22238): </head><body>
I/flutter (22238): <h1>Not Found</h1>
I/flutter (22238): <p>The requested URL /tagxi-super/public/api/v1/countries was not found on this server.</p>
I/flutter (22238): </body></html>

I need help. How can i solve this:

I/flutter (22238): <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
I/flutter (22238): <html><head>
I/flutter (22238): <title>404 Not Found</title>
I/flutter (22238): </head><body>
I/flutter (22238): <h1>Not Found</h1>
I/flutter (22238): <p>The requested URL /tagxi-super/public/api/v1/countries was not found on this server.</p>
I/flutter (22238): </body></html>
Check your base url in the user app

how to bypass this in driver app any one know ?

please help

Attachments

• 031f5f76-4c3b-4d24-830f-adcbb14f70bd.jpeg
    031f5f76-4c3b-4d24-830f-adcbb14f70bd.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 27
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock