• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scam -> James Bogouin

ultramailblast

Banned User
May 10, 2022
The service is extorted for a small sum, but I think it is worth reporting

Scammers Profile Link: https://babia.to/members/james-bogouin.172288/
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: telegram
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 30 usd
Screenshots of Communication:

Image2.png

Additional Information: Dude on TG was non stop online , till i end setuping for him sending server .. after i give all data , he on saturday wote like on scr that will tommorow ... still no get money , no answer from dude etc ... but :) dude is active even oon babiato forum :) "Last seen Today at 10:48 AM

This is why you either ask for 100% money upfront or do a 50% before services rendered and then 50% after completion. Just so situations like this don't happen and you reduce your risk of getting scammed.

Can you remove his access to the server?

Reactions: KaidZero
Yep i blocked it , he send me just now msg , and tell that he have slow internet etc etc ... i don't wanna money from him , just waste my time .. even stupid msg will be ok , like "listein i will pay in 3 days ok" but no , he was active on @ but could even answer .. that all from me , EOT :)

The service is extorted for a small sum, but I think it is worth reporting

Scammers Profile Link: https://babia.to/members/james-bogouin.172288/
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: telegram
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 30 usd
Screenshots of Communication:

Image2.png

Additional Information: Dude on TG was non stop online , till i end setuping for him sending server .. after i give all data , he on saturday wote like on scr that will tommorow ... still no get money , no answer from dude etc ... but :) dude is active even oon babiato forum :) "Last seen Today at 10:48 AM
So are you the seller or the buyer here?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock