• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS 4.6

No permission to download
Hello @renildomarcio

I have installed, configured and updated v3.5 of the script in this post to test and purchase in the future when it matures.
However I have problems with the purchase code, which does not allow me to use.

I have questions

How can I use and integrate your files in this installation mentioned posted by @HoaBinh

Thank you very much for sharing with the community

Hello @HoaBinh

The v3.5 script that you have posted, does not accept me when entering the random code that we normally use when it is modified.

Can you help it?
Any recommendation?

Thank you very much for sharing with the community

1685209754349-png.201669

Can anybody tell me, why i cant create new Chat Bots? If i want to add one new Bot, and click on the save Button, no new one is shown in the "AI Chat Bots" Tab. Thanks alot

And also i want to ask, why the standard ChatBot answers in English, wich is not my default Language i choosed in the admin backend.
Time Zone and default language i predefined, are German. But when im logged in as a "normal user" and ask the chatbot someting, he answers in English.

Maybe its because i deactivated the "billing_state" submit field in the registration form? That it is not required in the registration process?

Last edited:
And also i want to ask, why the standard ChatBot answers in English, wich is not my default Language i choosed in the admin backend.
Time Zone and default language i predefined, are German. But when im logged in as a "normal user" and ask the chatbot someting, he answers in English.

Maybe its because i deactivated the "billing_state" submit field in the registration form? That it is not required in the registration process?
No one to help?

If you are using version 3.5 it now has a bots part.
now you can put a number of bots for each plan.
mine is working normally here I add it and it will be shown to the client.
look at this.
Screenshot_84.png
Screenshot_85.png
I have the Option to add Bots, but even I can't see it in my admin Panel.. Only can see the standard Bot

did you make all the settings right friend?
because the script is working normally.
Remembering if you are creating a new bot you have to know how to make the right prompts.
Screenshot_86.png
Yes, of course:) Even if i try to choose english instead of German Language, nothing happend. I dont even see the Profile Picture after uploading it...

Yes, of course:) Even if i try to choose english instead of German Language, nothing happend. I dont even see the Profile Picture after uploading it...
I will now try a new fresh installation with a test domain linking on it- and then see what happens

I will now try a new fresh installation with a test domain linking on it- and then see what happens
did you make all the settings right friend?
because the script is working normally.
Remembering if you are creating a new bot you have to know how to make the right prompts.
Screenshot_86.png
So now, with the fresh new installation, it works.. I see all the preinstalled Bots.. But how to find out whats the Problem with my "old" installation" ? Or do i have to make all my settings new? Thanks alot

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock