• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

QuickAI OpenAI - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS 4.6

No permission to download
As far as I saw when valid_purchase_setting gets posted to server it's taking remote content to save to the secret files.

When it's nulled there is no way to get remote content unless you have key and the mail. So you manually have to put quickad_secret_file and quickad_user_secret_file content.

If who bought and shared the resource can share the randomly created files you can null it as well. As I saw the file HoaBinh shared I replaced them with my quickad_secret_file and quickad_user_secret_file which are the random files that created with get_random_string() function.

Copy contents from ./php/zlu4l1afis.php to your ./php/your_random_quickad_user_secret_file.php
Copy contents from ./admin/HoaBinh-babiato.php to your ./admin/your_random_quickad_secret_file.php

4.0 and 4.1.1 seem to be fine but when updating I think you should add the new content for secret files as well.
Will it work on v4.5

The script was removed from CodeCanyon. Interestingly, its mobile app (which relies on the script) is still available. Here is the latest version I have. 4.6-untouched. Not sure if there is a newer version.

Attachments

• quickai-openai-content-image-generator-and-writing-assistant-saas-v4.6.zip
    24.1 MB · Views: 42
Balancer sent an email today apologizing and offering to update their script to version 4.7 through a new purchase on their website bylancer.shop. They seem to have a split in the team. Has anyone else received this message? What do you think?

The script was removed from CodeCanyon. Interestingly, its mobile app (which relies on the script) is still available. Here is the latest version I have. 4.6-untouched. Not sure if there is a newer version.
It's very sad. The app is now also missing from the market Evnato.... I purchased the license quite recently and was counting on updates and support(((

Hello!
Can you tell me how to set up token counting? In my language it uses 3-4 times more tokens than OpenAI shows.

Can you also tell me: is it possible to somehow configure different Dall-E models like ChatGPT for different plans? And is it possible to choose between Stable Diffusion and Dall-E on the image generator page? Thanks a lot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock