• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[LF] Storage Offshore VPS Server!

Mingao

Jul 16, 2022
Hey fellow server owners,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently on the hunt for a top-notch DMCA ignored VPS server with specific requirements, and I thought this would be the best place to seek some advice and recommendations.

What we need:
My team and I are working on a project that involves storing and streaming videos on a server. We require a VPS hosting provider that meets the following criteria:

1. DMCA Ignored: Due to the nature of our content, it is crucial that the provider has a strong DMCA ignored policy to ensure our content stays safe and protected.
  2. Unlimited Bandwidth: As our project involves video streaming, we need a hosting solution that can handle a significant amount of bandwidth without any restrictions.
  3. Ample Storage Space: Storage is our primary concern, so we're looking for a VPS server with a generous amount of storage to accommodate our growing video library.
Less concerned about core and RAM:
While storage and bandwidth are our main priorities, the number of CPU cores and RAM aren't as critical for our specific use case. Nevertheless, we still appreciate a stable and reliable system overall.

Budget:
We're willing to invest in a high-quality hosting solution, so cost isn't the main concern. However, we would prefer something that provides good value for money.

Additional Features:
Although not mandatory, any additional features or perks like excellent customer support, server uptime guarantees, and ease of scaling would be great bonuses.

Past Experiences:
If you have any personal experiences with VPS hosting providers that fit our requirements, please do share your thoughts. Positive experiences, as well as any cautionary tales, will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input! If you need any further clarification about our needs, feel free to ask. Let's work together to find the perfect hosting solution for our video-centric project.

Best regards, Mint

Hey fellow server owners,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently on the hunt for a top-notch DMCA ignored VPS server with specific requirements, and I thought this would be the best place to seek some advice and recommendations.

What we need:
My team and I are working on a project that involves storing and streaming videos on a server. We require a VPS hosting provider that meets the following criteria:

1. DMCA Ignored: Due to the nature of our content, it is crucial that the provider has a strong DMCA ignored policy to ensure our content stays safe and protected.
  2. Unlimited Bandwidth: As our project involves video streaming, we need a hosting solution that can handle a significant amount of bandwidth without any restrictions.
  3. Ample Storage Space: Storage is our primary concern, so we're looking for a VPS server with a generous amount of storage to accommodate our growing video library.
Less concerned about core and RAM:
While storage and bandwidth are our main priorities, the number of CPU cores and RAM aren't as critical for our specific use case. Nevertheless, we still appreciate a stable and reliable system overall.

Budget:
We're willing to invest in a high-quality hosting solution, so cost isn't the main concern. However, we would prefer something that provides good value for money.

Additional Features:
Although not mandatory, any additional features or perks like excellent customer support, server uptime guarantees, and ease of scaling would be great bonuses.

Past Experiences:
If you have any personal experiences with VPS hosting providers that fit our requirements, please do share your thoughts. Positive experiences, as well as any cautionary tales, will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input! If you need any further clarification about our needs, feel free to ask. Let's work together to find the perfect hosting solution for our video-centric project.

Best regards, Mint
Price for 2GB ram and 3CPU

• Haha
Reactions: AnormaL
The issue is DMCA ignored bandwidth is costly no reputed provider would do that especially unlimited as far as i know there isn't any true unlimited option available there. The best course of option would be getting a beefy storage server and reverse proxy several DMCA ignored VPSs with load balacing and all. Also if by any chance your content includes anything related to big techs like microsoft say good bye to your VPS no matter the provider(even ones claiming DMCA ignored will outright delete your server).

The issue is DMCA ignored bandwidth is costly no reputed provider would do that especially unlimited as far as i know there isn't any true unlimited option available there. The best course of option would be getting a beefy storage server and reverse proxy several DMCA ignored VPSs with load balacing and all. Also if by any chance your content includes anything related to big techs like microsoft say good bye to your VPS no matter the provider(even ones claiming DMCA ignored will outright delete your server).
AlexHost Is Fine But Their Servers Are Pretty Meh. I'll Buy Once Again From Them I Think

Reactions: agencyjacko
AlexHost Is Fine But Their Servers Are Pretty Meh. I'll Buy Once Again From Them I Think
I usually stay away from them had a server with them in the early stages but was terminated on the basis of DMCA report so i just don't trust them anymore, i usually go with flokinet(fore pure bliss) or buyvm(for regular websites).

I usually stay away from them had a server with them in the early stages but was terminated on the basis of DMCA report so i just don't trust them anymore, i usually go with flokinet(fore pure bliss) or buyvm(for regular websites).
Do you think Floki would be enough for a forum?

i can provide such a dedicated server but it would be around 190€ / month in russia and unmetered

Reactions: Auwal
if u are indonesian, u can try hostingpangeran(.)co.id they manage my server at all in one cost! i same like u, the server u find, the requirements, its same, so i will recommend u this!

I don't know when you tried last time but a lot changed in the past months.
They went to full dmca ignoring hosting with some limitations though as almost everyone else: no cp, gore, viruses, scanners, phishing, spam mail.
Also they acquired some new servers and a new DC in Netherlands.

If you wish to try again you may use our referral and obtain an extra 5% discount on your order by using BABIATO0823 voucher.
You may wanna hurry as the voucher expires on Sep 1st.

Here's our ref link: AlexHost Babiato referal

Remember that extra discount is only available by using voucher code from our referral link and usually for new accounts.

I don't know when you tried last time but a lot changed in the past months.
They went to full dmca ignoring hosting with some limitations though as almost everyone else: no cp, gore, viruses, scanners, phishing, spam mail.
Also they acquired some new servers and a new DC in Netherlands.

If you wish to try again you may use our referral and obtain an extra 5% discount on your order by using BABIATO0823 voucher.
You may wanna hurry as the voucher expires on Sep 1st.

Here's our ref link: AlexHost Babiato referal

Remember that extra discount is only available by using voucher code from our referral link and usually for new accounts.
Tried It This Week :) Maybe I Bought A 2 Low Spec Server, Will See

i use their service, they not good as i know, their network issue not a new. sometimes I can't able to login ssh, and when i've created ticket they just said please wait we will check.

now i'm using UltaHost since 1 month looks they great.
Out of topic but I have to reply
You might be unlucky and got a VM on a high traffic or often ddos-ed server.
I have 3 vds from them for a more than 1 year and up to now didn't have issues. I did encounter slow network and high latency a few times but it was (coincidental or not) when even my ISP was slow (thinking that I have 1Gb/s fiber connection at home)

Reactions: rasel.
Out of topic but I have to reply
You might be unlucky and got a VM on a high traffic or often ddos-ed server.
I have 3 vds from them for a more than 1 year and up to now didn't have issues. I did encounter slow network and high latency a few times but it was (coincidental or not) when even my ISP was slow (thinking that I have 1Gb/s fiber connection at home)
Well I didn't really like the NoVNC Terminal, never worked with It. Can't copy paste etc. I asked them to Install AAPanel and they did, but the server was bugging + the CPU usage was 100% Always :)

Probably gonna go with this right now -

2 Cores2048 MB40 GB NVMe100 MBps1 IPv4KVM

For a forum as of now. I always got hosted by my friends but now they're not In the business anymore and my server was taken down not too long. It's a new project now so need to look for a new one.

Thought about this one also. Any other free panels you guys recommend? We don't have a big budget

4 Cores4096 MB60 GB NVMe100 MBps1 IPv4KVM

How big is your user database?
What's peak in daily traffic (how many users logged in at a time)?
Guests can also browse freely and have almost all perks of registered users?

Reactions: alexhost
How big is your user database?
What's peak in daily traffic (how many users logged in at a time)?
Guests can also browse freely and have almost all perks of registered users?
I had over 900 Active users daily growing, but now this Is a new brand project. I have been working with forums for a very long time and never really needed much requirements for the server, but now this brand new project which we are working on will have quite a lot of Images etc. This Is not complying with this thread as we have found a solution for that. So I'm not sure, It could have a lot of members as the current niche we picked Is growing rapidly.

Right now I am looking at my XF .tar backup and It's only 2GB with around 20k members.

VPS for streaming is not the best solution as you may know VPS are nodes that some resources like Network is shared or divided.

Yes, VPS will work to start and to gain more traffic. But once you start having many traffic like more 50000 per day or more it will make your VPS (depending on the hardware) slowly and cause issues to other people in the same node.

Reconsider a Dedicated server ;)

The best option is Dedicated Server, but bandwidth even unlimited have limits if causes any issues to other clients in the same node.

The space in VPS is a issue. That is why Dedicated server is the best option.

Take a look in our Hosting Plans ;)

Reactions: AnormaL and Mingao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock