• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System Version 1.1.7 – 22 February 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-26 a la(s) 12.10.35.png

It works well. The redirection to the activation page is also found in one of the obfuscated js codes. As far as you can see in the file located in assets/js/front.bundle.js

I'm still working to be nulled. The problem now is that it does not show the menu on the front page, but with a little more patience we will be able to have it to use it. If anyone wants to continue looking for a method to solve it, they are welcome, help is always good.

If anyone wants to search, I'll give you what I was able to deobfuscate so far from that file. From what you can see, it also makes a call to the axios file located in assets/vendor/axios.min.js.

What I shared is not the code to use it, just deobfuscated. Possibly the activation validation of the script is on line 24445. In order to test, you can change the name of the front.bundle.js file so that it allows entry. But as I mentioned, it will let them enter but it will not show the menus on the front page or the user login fields.

Attachments

• front.bundle.js.zip
    899.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: tisna98
Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-26 a la(s) 12.10.35.png

Isso funciona bem. O redirecionamento para a página de ativação também é encontrado em um dos códigos js ofuscados. Pelo que você pode ver no arquivo localizado em assets/js/front.bundle.js

Ainda estou trabalhando para ser anulado. O problema agora é que ele não mostra o menu na primeira página, mas com um pouco mais de paciência conseguiremos utilizá-lo. Se alguém quiser continuar procurando um método para resolver, seja bem-vindo, ajuda é sempre boa.

Se alguém quiser pesquisar, darei o que consegui desofuscar até agora daquele arquivo. Pelo que você pode ver, ele também faz uma chamada para o arquivo axios localizado em assets/vendor/axios.min.js.

O que compartilhei não é o código para usá-lo, apenas desofuscado. Possivelmente a validação de ativação do script está na linha 24445. Para testar, você pode alterar o nome do arquivo front.bundle.js para que ele permita a entrada. Mas como mencionei, ele permitirá que eles entrem, mas não mostrará os menus da página inicial ou os campos de login do usuário.
Good ok

•Eunice• updated Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.1 – 09 October 2023 - Untouched

update - push notifications to merchant
update - push notifications to driver
new - auto accept orders
new - auto assign order to driver
new - continues alert to merchant app for new orders
new - add sort cuisine
new - add options to end sh** and delete shift of drivers
new - add currency for driver default currency
fixed - issue in points by merchant
fixed - issue with google recapcha keys
fixed - language selection when your in custom page
fixed - assign driver in order list page
fixed -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anyone has a single website karenderian , i found it but it has a password on file and I couldn't find password

anyone has a single website karenderian , i found it but it has a password on file and I couldn't find password
In order to download the files you will have to upload a script to be able to view the password. I doubt anyone is going to pass it through the comments

Reactions: saleacar
•Eunice• updated Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System with a new update entry:

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System - Version 1.1.2 - Untouched

Version 1.1.2 – 29 October 2023
fixed - upload csv language file if language has spaces
update - re-arrange access menu
update - locate address from map after entering address in home page
fixed - booking time slot
fixed - voucher code computation when using exchange rate
fixed - if date/time is already passed
fixed - price list in menu not responsive
update - Banner to add food wise and restaurant featured
add - new permission menu for merchant dashboard widgets
add - get my current...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock