• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant

Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant Version 1.0.5 – 29 October 2023 - Untouched

No permission to download
Randall updated Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant with a new update entry:

Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant Version 1.0.4 -Untouched

Version 1.0.4 – 09 October 2023

update - API level 33 (android)
fixed - add food item issue with translation for short description
fixed - merchant signup add currency and services selections
fixed - add confirmation when going online/offline
fixed - show customer email and name in order details
fixed - add schedule order tabs
fixed - add category food items in order details
new - add select language when first time opening the app
new - add sort addon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ashish thaker
@Randall

I checked your package, in fact I didn't understand why certain things didn't work and didn't match... several files and folders are missing, check your rar package carefully. example push notification file missing...

comparing version 1.0.3 to more files and there is the push notification file.

please upload the complete rar if this is useless.

@Randall

I checked your package, in fact I didn't understand why certain things didn't work and didn't match... several files and folders are missing, check your rar package carefully. example push notification file missing...

comparing version 1.0.3 to more files and there is the push notification file.

please upload the complete rar if this is useless.

I'm sending the complete files, if you need I can record a video for you, I don't intend to harm anyone

• Love
Reactions: mc_fox
brother we miss him I didn't say that it can happen maybe when you archived you forgot the files it can happen

you can send it again without video brother no problem ;)

brother we miss him I didn't say that it can happen maybe when you archived you forgot the files it can happen

you can send it again without video brother no problem ;)
I sent a video showing and comparing the one sent on Babiato and officially downloaded from CodeCanyon, I'm not making any mistakes, if you ask again I won't send any more updates.

I sent the video in your private

then maybe I'm making a mistake or the creator of the script forgot some files

The IOS folder is missing on src-capicotor so you can't create apps for IOS

at src-capacitor\android\app\src\main\res\raw\notify.mp3

Are you missing this directory too?

then maybe I'm making a mistake or the creator of the script forgot some files

The IOS folder is missing on src-capicotor so you can't create apps for IOS

at src-capacitor\android\app\src\main\res\raw\notify.mp3

Are you missing this directory too?
In fact, the developer has a complicated problem with IOS, it doesn't have clear documentation, and I've never tested the Ios files

I didn't find this path by downloading directly from the codycanyon website, it could be that the author really forgot, I'll get in touch with him

Check the Author's documentation, I believe you need some specific code, I remember a video he made and the other files are created

okay I imagined for ios.. try asking it also for song file notification that is missing on raw. the one that disappeared in version 1.3 is also there :\

thanks bro,, thanks so much for the support you give to babiato very thanks

Randall updated Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant with a new update entry:

Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant Version 1.0.5 - Untouched

Version 1.0.5 – 29 October 2023

new - print receipt using binaryimage to support different language
new - access permission
new - add count in order tabs
fixed - driver scheduled
fixed - order preview food item does not translate
fixed - bluetooth printing issue in iOS

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: mc_fox
I don't have access to my CodyCanyon account, so I can't update the product anymore

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock