• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System Version 1.1.7 – 22 February 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System with a new update entry:

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v1.0.7

Download Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v1.0.7 (Untouched)
v1.0.7 – 04 March 2023

- fixed feieyun printer missing size
- fixed feieyun printer label for delivery and pickup date/time
- fixed merchant panel edit/delete reviews
- fixed some words does not translate
- New admin can manage order
- New driver managements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
There is not install file in the backoffice folder

can anyone help me how to install this script?

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v1.0.9 Untouched

Download Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v1.0.9 Nulled Free
v1.0.9 – 08 August 2023

new - Multi currency addons
new - Loyalty points addon
new - merchant own delivery management
new - promo code add transation type
new - promo code add visible
new - added new payment pay on delivery or pay by card type
new - continues alert until order is viewed
new - add options to hide promo code on front end
new - add application to delivery/pickup when creating coupons in merchant panel
new...

Hello friends i have a good news and bad news.

1. Good news is i managed to null the system in both Front End and Back Office and i have also solved the issues of Page Not Found when running the system in local server (xampp)

2. The Bad News is that the nulled system only works when using localhost (xampp) but when you upload it to live server (hosting) it takes you again to Activation Website.

I still need more time to check how can i disable live server activation process, then i will share all the nulled files back. I have attached pictures to prove that the system works in localhost server

installationdone.png

Attachments

• installationdone.png
    installationdone.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 11
  • frontv2.png
    frontv2.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 11
  • frontview.png
    frontview.png
    500.1 KB · Views: 11
  • localhostadmin2.png
    localhostadmin2.png
    141 KB · Views: 12
  • localhostadmin.png
    localhostadmin.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 12
Hello friends i have a good news and bad news.

1. Good news is i managed to null the system in both Front End and Back Office and i have also solved the issues of Page Not Found when running the system in local server (xampp)

2. The Bad News is that the nulled system only works when using localhost (xampp) but when you upload it to live server (hosting) it takes you again to Activation Website.

I still need more time to check how can i disable live server activation process, then i will share all the nulled files back. I have attached pictures to prove that the system works in localhost server

installationdone.png
thanks for you effort bro, wating for your nulled version :)

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v1.1.0

Download Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v1.1.0 Nulled Free
v1.1.0 – 25 August 2023

new - add curency in merchant signup
new - add item gallery
new - table booking user must login
new - manage table booking under customer profile
new - add search for food and restaurants
update - Choose address from Map
update - add street name and street number in address details
update - updates code for customer mobile app
fixed - exchange rate for points convertions
fixed - points pagination...

Hello, I see that they managed to cancel only the installation process, but when you click on the user login screen it directs you to the lock screen asking for the activation key... Has anyone managed to fix this problem? Well, everything else is working fine...

Hello, I see that they managed to cancel only the installation process, but when you click on the user login screen it directs you to the lock screen asking for the activation key... Has anyone managed to fix this problem? Well, everything else is working fine...
the customer login is where iam still stucked after trying so much effort to null it. I thing we need to find a way to stop the remote connection from our server to their server, i think there is a a domain registrastion during installation process, which allows them to know if your domain is activated or not. Although it will take time to master their technique hopeful together we will find a way to successful null it. Still trying my best on the customer login activation problem

Reactions: Luizzz
Testei o sistema e tudo funciona, só a tela de login do cliente que leva ao site do produtor, acredito que o segredo para desbloquear está na tela de login, se fosse o domínio bloquearia tudo, não só a tela de login.
Vou pesquisar esse código para ver se encontro esse looping... Se alguém encontrar alguma pista, por favor compartilhe... Porque falta esse detalhe... Vou procurar também no banco de dados, mas acredito está no próprio código...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock