• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant

Karenderia Merchant App Restaurant Version 1.0.5 – 29 October 2023 - Untouched

No permission to download

Balack

May 10, 2021
Randall inveja um novo recurso:

Karenderia Merchant App Restaurante - Download grátis - Karenderia Merchant App Restaurante Nulled CodyCanyon

Screenshot_1.png

Aviso ao comprador: este é um complemento para o Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System , você precisa comprar o KMRS para que este aplicativo pwa e android funcione.

Observe ao fazer o teste no aplicativo do comerciante, ao editar itens de comida, você não pode salvá-lo porque é restrito na demonstração e o erro retornará falso, a fim de criar a inscrição de itens de comida como novo comerciante

Leia mais sobre este recurso...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mc_fox and Babak
Maybe one day someone will Share Latest Version Karenderia and it will end this mess :)
What mess are you referring to?
I bought the product and I'm disclosing it, do you have a new account and are you demanding the product for free?

Contribute to the forum.

Reactions: Doxec
What mess are you referring to?
I bought the product and I'm disclosing it, do you have a new account and are you demanding the product for free?

Contribute to the forum.
Maybe I'm ignorant, I'm sorry.
But I installed the system of this Karenderia before going to v2, many confusion, many versions, many modules, separate themes for each of them, incompatible theme versions and so on.
luckily, while we were handling all of them slowly, now v2 is out, the whole system is different.
That's exactly why I need something Clean Stable with All Modules and of course free :) that's what I'm talking about when I say mess.
Modules, versions, themes, licenses and web files were too complex.

Reactions: Balack
Maybe I'm ignorant, I'm sorry.
But I installed the system of this Karenderia before going to v2, many confusion, many versions, many modules, separate themes for each of them, incompatible theme versions and so on.
luckily, while we were handling all of them slowly, now v2 is out, the whole system is different.
That's exactly why I need something Clean Stable with All Modules and of course free :) that's what I'm talking about when I say mess.
Modules, versions, themes, licenses and web files were too complex.

Okay brother

hi @Randall can you update the latest version of this app
Version 1.0.2 – 08 January 2023
fixed - auto refesh order list when new order was place
fixed - accepting of offline payment
fixed - sunmi printing
new - add service id and characteristic for adding printer

hi @Randall can you update the latest version of this app
Version 1.0.2 – 08 January 2023
fixed - auto refesh order list when new order was place
fixed - accepting of offline payment
fixed - sunmi printing
new - add service id and characteristic for adding printer

Done

You need 4 resources to view
Why have you put it at four when the rules have been at three max for ages and long before you added your resources
  1. If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
    Number of Resources - 3
    Days Been a Member - 30
    You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.
    And just a reminder that anything you submit as a resource must have been purchased by yourself and proof of this must be shown to @Babak on request. Additionally you are not allowed to charge members for resources.

As for you @andersonkida if resources are restricted to those who have resources credited to their account, then do not post asking for password, keep it up and ask again and you will be on a weeks vacation.

Also, take note @Randall that with your restricted resources, you should only be chatting about the resource with those who can actually get your resource.

You shouldn't be offering any help or assistance to those who can't get your resource as they will not be using your resource and will have just grabbed it from elsewhere to bypass the restrictions and then expect to come back here for help.

Reactions: Rrrazy
Why have you put it at four when the rules have been at three max for ages and long before you added your resources
  1. If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
    Number of Resources - 3
    Days Been a Member - 30
    You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.
    And just a reminder that anything you submit as a resource must have been purchased by yourself and proof of this must be shown to @Babak on request. Additionally you are not allowed to charge members for resources.

As for you @andersonkida if resources are restricted to those who have resources credited to their account, then do not post asking for password, keep it up and ask again and you will be on a weeks vacation.

Also, take note @Randall that with your restricted resources, you should only be chatting about the resource with those who can actually get your resource.

You shouldn't be offering any help or assistance to those who can't get your resource as they will not be using your resource and will have just grabbed it from elsewhere to bypass the restrictions and then expect to come back here for help.

Where did you see that I said you need to contact me privately?

check my contact history with if i sent someone the password, funny that some people put 4 features, and i didnt know there was a limit up to 3 for features, so i better not keep those feature updates anymore, i am being Accused of something I'm not doing...

I want proof that I sent someone a private password! The guy contacted me privately asking for the password and I didn't send it and I reported him, you got it wrong, I'm sorry!

Where did you see that I said you need to contact me privately?

Relax, I am talking about in the thread here and not anywhere else. 👍

Members try to bypass restrictions by grabbing from other sites and then they think that they can come back here and ask for help with it.

However, those asking in the thread without resources won't be using your resource you have added, therefore you can't help them as they are not using your version.

If you see others with four (4) resources then let staff know so that we can change it. 👍

Relax, I am talking about in the thread here and not anywhere else. 👍

Members try to bypass restrictions by grabbing from other sites and then they think that they can come back here and ask for help with it.

However, those asking in the thread without resources won't be using your resource you have added, therefore you can't help them as they are not using your version.

If you see others with four (4) resources then let staff know so that we can change it. 👍

I made the changes and set everything to 3 resources , sent in your private about other resources.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock