• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impact Shopify Theme

Impact Shopify Theme Version 4.3.4 August 1, 2023

No permission to download
A question to anyone who can do this.
I have noticed that the sections with newsletters, in this theme, are all without the option of a filter box, like terms and conditions or whatever.
These boxes greatly decrease spam and bot sign-ups.
Is there any way to add to the theme, a box like this?
I am forwarding an image to better spoil myself.
Thank you in advance

Termini e condizioni.png

I have noticed that the sections with newsletters, in this theme, are all without the option of a filter box, like terms and conditions or whatever.
Thank you in advance

Termini e condizioni.png
you can DM for a custom quote to add that small code change. I wouldn't charge you more than $5.00 to add that.

Reactions: neldrew
Thank you in advance

Termini e condizioni.png
you can DM for a custom quote to add that small code change. I wouldn't charge you more than $5.00 to add that.

@Mugger67 Inside your ".zip" file there's a theme inside the other haha. I think you're working too hard :)
Are the two nulled?
Is one a copy of the other?
Perhaps one is voided and the other untouched original.
Can you explain to me? I'm confused, sorry
And again, thank you for your time and work. ❤️

hi mate, is the file clean ? i mean do you removed the tracking inside if any ? the theme is not working on my side :/
Yes it is NULLED and was posted as nulled. Which means it is clean of all tracking

Reactions: neldrew

Version 4.2.0 - April 17, 2023​

Added​

• Contact form custom text fields now have a new "required" setting, ensuring that your customers fill all the form fields.

Improved​

• When a video was set to autoplay mode and that the device is a mobile device on low-power battery mode, OS block the autoplay of the video to save on battery. This is an operating system security to ensure battery is preserved. However, the theme was not playing nicely when this situation happened, as the browser would replace the video with a low-resolution image. The theme now tries its best to detect this situation, replace the low resolution image by a good quality fallback, and force adding the native controls to allow the customer to explicitly play the video.

Fixed​

• Fixed an issue where text could be cut on scrolling text section when using gradient text with italic text.
  • Fixed an issue where the transparent header would not revert back to transparent all the time if the header is configured to NOT be sticky (sticky header - the default - do not experience such issue).
  • Fixed an issue where "Multiple images with text" content would look incorrectly aligned on mobile if the content is too short.
  • Fixed an issue where the "share by email" icon would not work on Chrome.

Removed​

• The ability to control the redirection page upon registering has been removed. This was unfortunately, under some circumstances, preventing some customers to properly register.

@Mugger67 Thanks so much for posting the Impact theme here :D
I currently have version 3.1.1 installed but some elements of my store are broken. Do you have news regarding version 4.2.0?

Best
zurich

Reactions: ouuzi

Version 4.3.0 April 28, 2023​

Added​

• The "Text with Icons" section now has a new "Stack on mobile" setting, allowing to stack items instead of making them scrollable.

Fixed​

• Fixed an issue where the cart count would display misaligned on Safari browser when customers would add a quantity superior to 100000 products (this is an edge case that likely doesn't impact most merchants).
  • Fixed an issue where the mega-menu images would not display properly if you have over 6 columns of links, 3 images and one featured product (this is an edge case that likely doesn't impact most merchants).
  • Fixed an issue for the "Stack options on mobile" setting in product page.
  • Fixed an issue for "Follow on Shop" button that would not show up even if the setting is enabled.

Improved​

• Feature chart section will now honor heading, bullet list... We would recommend to avoid using heading as it makes table looks heavier, but you can now do it if you want!
  • The "Block with swatch" selector mode for color will now automatically add a border around colors named "White" to make it easier to distinguish.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock