• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impact Shopify Theme

Impact Shopify Theme Version 4.3.4 August 1, 2023

No permission to download
I just got the latest version this morning and it's 4.0.2 from the developers on version 4.0.3 It is nulled.

If you are currently using the version 4.0.0, 4.0.1 or 4.0.2, you can reach us at support and we will manually apply the fix for you.
Many thanks to you ♥

Reactions: neldrew
Hey @Mugger67 how are you?👋
Bro I noticed that the last version you posted here (4.0.2) has a small problem:🧐
-When removing a product from Cart-Drawer it is completely blank. It does not return with the message "Cart empty".
Can you check if the latest version you have has this problem fixed? If so, post it here for us. Thank you! <3

Hello @Mugger67 look this

Versão 4.0.4 - March 17, 2023​

Improved​

• Improved compatibility with the new "Back-forward cache" that latest version of Chrome has introduced. This feature allows to have a nearly-instant experience when clicking on the back button. Unfortunately, this new feature introduced by some browsers could cause some issues with the cart potentially showing a stale data unless the page is fully reloaded. This new version directly integrates with the browser feature to automatically reload the cart when the page is served from the back-forward cache.
  • The Free shipping bar calculation now takes into account the cart level discounts.

Can you get the new version for us? Thank you very much

Today the update came out that fixes the variant selector problem. does anyone have it?

They are the same I am just working way too hard my brother. I put forth 12-hour days 7 days a week and love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything or give any work away rig
Today the update came out that fixes the variant selector problem. You can publish it man? my store is having losses

I saw in Shopify support that a user reported that he had to get a support ticket and wait for 6 hours until the company of that theme manually solved the problem. I'm also analyzing and trying to solve it, but nothing for now. If anyone from the community can help we would be grateful! @Mugger67 out there man?

I saw in Shopify support that a user reported that he had to get a support ticket and wait for 6 hours until the company of that theme manually solved the problem. I'm also analyzing and trying to solve it, but nothing for now. If anyone from the community can help we would be grateful! @Mugger67 out there man

The new versión solve it i think

Reactions: neldrew and ouuzi
Not yet! I believe @Mugger67 is waiting to receive version 4.0.6 to pass on to us. It's worth remembering that you need to remove some code that @Mugger67 said sent the information to some kind of IP if I'm not mistaken.

Guys, I found the definitive solution for those who have knowledge in programming (which in reality doesn't even need that much).
Here's Shopify support where a theme employee responds:
https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/sos-sizes-are-not-able-to-be-selected-help/m-p/2010314
And here is the link he makes available for those who want to make the changes on their own:
https://gist.github.com/bakura10/d52b0491ff17ecf5d01cb5c0cc5214b2

may the Force be with you 👽

tanks you bro, i waiting for the new version but its working this solution

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock