• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impact Shopify Theme

Impact Shopify Theme Version 4.3.4 August 1, 2023

No permission to download

nekosan01

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2022
Mugger67 submitted a new resource:

Impact Theme - Download Free Impact Theme Shopify Nulled

ONLINE STORE 2.0

The new standard in customizability and speed​

Use drag-and-drop sections and blocks to create custom pages throughout your store without special coding. Impact comes with flexible, well-designed blocks for images, products, video, quotes, and more.

Read more about this resource...

There is a new version:
Version 4.0.0 - February 10, 2023.
@Mugger67 can you null this new version and make it available here for us?
Grateful! Peace!

Hit me up for a minute. I have the new version but want to verify where you are nulling it is the same spot. They are trying to stop us from being able to to this.
@Mugger67 null the theme yourself please. The version you already posted was VERY GOOD. Null the new version for the community please ❤️

This one had something in the theme.js that sent the theme name to an IP address. I removed it so It is nulled.

Attachments

• Impact_v.4.0.0.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
This one had something in the theme.js that sent the theme name to an IP address. I removed it so It is nulled.
Oh my! They are kidding, right?
Another small update yesterday to fix a small bug in the drawer cart.
@Mugger67 can you provide us with the re-updated and nulled theme?

===

Release notes​

Version 4.0.1 - February 14, 2023​

Fixed​

• Fixed a regression introduced in version 4.0.0 where, due to section groups, the cart drawer would not honor the settings set in the theme editor when re-rendered (for instance when a new product is added).

Okay Here it is Version 4.0.1

Release notes​

Fixed​

• Fixed a regression introduced in version 4.0.0 where, due to section groups, the cart drawer would not honor the settings set in the theme editor when re-rendered (for instance when a new product is added).

Attachments

• Impact_v.4.0.1.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
Okay Here it is Version 4.0.1

Release notes​

Fixed​

Oh! Thanks! Thank you very much @Mugger67 !
One question... Did you nulled this new version? If so, was it difficult? Show us?

Reactions: neldrew

Release notes​

Version 4.0.3 - February 21, 2023​

Fixed​

• Fixed an issue where the prev/next arrows would not show in the "Recently viewed products" section when configured with the non-stack mode and carousel progress bar hidden.
  • Fixed a (normally last!) issue introduced with the section group feature introduced in version 4.0.0. We're really sorry about the inconvenience of those upgrades. If you are currently using the version 4.0.0, 4.0.1 or 4.0.2, you can reach us at support and we will manually apply the fix for you.

=====

Another update to fix a small bugs.
@Mugger67 can you provide us with the re-updated and nulled theme? Please ❤️

Reactions: neldrew
I just got the latest version this morning and it's 4.0.2 from the developers on version 4.0.3 It is nulled.

If you are currently using the version 4.0.0, 4.0.1 or 4.0.2, you can reach us at support and we will manually apply the fix for you.

Attachments

• impact_v.4.0.2.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I just got the latest version this morning and it's 4.0.2 from the developers on version 4.0.3 It is nulled.

If you are currently using the version 4.0.0, 4.0.1 or 4.0.2, you can reach us at support and we will manually apply the fix for you.
Very thanks, very thanks!
May the light be with you ☀️

@Mugger67 Inside your ".zip" file there's a theme inside the other haha. I think you're working too hard :)
Are the two nulled?
Is one a copy of the other?
Perhaps one is voided and the other untouched original.
Can you explain to me? I'm confused, sorry
And again, thank you for your time and work. ❤️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock