• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impact Shopify Theme

Impact Shopify Theme Version 4.3.4 August 1, 2023

No permission to download
@Mugger67 Inside your ".zip" file there's a theme inside the other haha. I think you're working too hard :)
Are the two nulled?
Is one a copy of the other?
Perhaps one is voided and the other untouched original.
Can you explain to me? I'm confused, sorry
And again, thank you for your time and work. ❤️
They are the same I am just working way too hard my brother. I put forth 12-hour days 7 days a week and love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything or give any work away right now.

Okay Here it is Version 4.0.1

Release notes​

Version 4.0.1 - February 14, 2023​

Fixed​

• Fixed a regression introduced in version 4.0.0 where, due to section groups, the cart drawer would not honor the settings set in the theme editor when re-rendered (for instance when a new product is added).
wow

@Mugger67

There's a bug since 4.0 & older versions,

-the default landing page, styling and sections are missing. Instead, there's the media grid with 2 collections from your custom site, I guess.
-Even tho I decide to rebuild the default landing, after i add some sections and edit them, once I hit save, ALL the sections become invisible. I've to reload the page.

Could you check and upload a fresh version of the theme, please?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-02-27 à 16.32.39.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-02-27 à 16.32.39.png
    950.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Capture d’écran 2023-02-27 à 17.19.57.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-02-27 à 17.19.57.png
    440.4 KB · Views: 47
@Mugger67

-the default landing page, styling and sections are missing. Instead, there's the media grid with 2 collections from your custom site, I guess.
-Even tho I decide to rebuild the default landing, after i add some sections and edit them, once I hit save, ALL the sections become invisible. I've to reload the page.

Here it worked perfectly.
Try deleting the theme and loading it again.
I already had a similar problem with another theme a while ago and I solved it with this.
The error may have caused internet packet loss when you uploaded.

Reactions: neldrew
@Mugger67

I have same problem

Here it worked perfectly.
Try deleting the theme and loading it again.
I already had a similar problem with another theme a while ago and I solved it with this.
The error may have caused internet packet loss when you uploaded.

I've tried so many times. And it does not work for me

@mmolnt @nouzer
You know there's a theme inside the other, right? As I commented above.
You download the ".ZIP" > unzip it > remove duplicate theme folder > compress in ".ZIP" format again > up on Shopify.
If you follow exactly this will work. Here for me guys. Try hard guys please

Reactions: neldrew
Sorry for my English. Many thanks to @Mugger67 who took care of making the theme usable. However, I encountered the same problems described by @mmolnt @nouzer. Also the slider of photos / slideshow and products does not work. Also adding to cart gives the same problems.
@Paulo Cursin, I saw the duplicate theme in file 4.02, and tried to use both. The result is the same even on different accounts. But I could also be doing something wrong.
So for the time being, I applied @shopify_theme_king's solution to the 3.1.1 theme in the download.
I thank you all anyway for your great work and all the material you share.

Reactions: nouzer
@mmolnt @nouzer
You know there's a theme inside the other, right? As I commented above.
You download the ".ZIP" > unzip it > remove duplicate theme folder > compress in ".ZIP" format again > up on Shopify.
If you follow exactly this will work. Here for me guys. Try hard guys please
Yes i know, i removed the duplicate before doing the test, as i said all version tested since 4.0 has this issue and there was no duplicates (on 4.0 theme files). I've also redownload the theme but that doesn't solve anything.

I really don't know what else to say. Here it worked perfectly right away.
may the light be with you

I really don't know what else to say. Here it worked perfectly right away.
may the light be with you
If it's not too much trouble, would you provide a snapshot of the homepage of the impact theme loaded?
I also have problems with adding product to cart for example.

After trying over like 30 premium theme ( lol ) , This one is clearly the best i have ever used! Gosh i love it.
Thank you a lot for sharing!
Cant wait for the updates =)

After trying over like 30 premium theme ( lol ) , This one is clearly the best i have ever used! Gosh i love it.
Thank you a lot for sharing!
Cant wait for the updates =)
Hi, does the theme in your case work without any problem?

Hey, I don't have any issues. I am using it on 2 of my stores. No problem at all. I used Version 4.0.2
I have downloaded it 35 times and tried the different impact themes linked on this page. All the different versions. On different platforms, even from mobile.
Each version always gives the same problems. I have the same homepage as @nouzer's screenshot. Among the themes I have downloaded from babiato and other channels, it is the only theme giving similar problems and I still don't understand why.

@Khloe1 @Paulo Cursin Please share a screenshot of the homepage you have after installing the theme, that would help. Thanks
Idk how it would help ... you see nothing from a screenshot.

I shared my theme directly to someone here and the person still had the issues. I think its a third application which do something to the html code or something.?? Maybe there is an app which isnt compatible with the theme? Because its perfectly fine for me. mmm2.png

Last edited:
Idk how it would help ... you see nothing from a screenshot.

I shared my theme directly to someone here and the person still had the issues. I think its a third application which do something to the html code or something.?? Maybe there is an app which isnt compatible with the theme? Because its perfectly fine for me. mmm2.png
I also think

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock