• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System 4.0

No permission to download
Shared hosting... but some shared hosting url_fopen is not enabled... but the preinstalled works fine
The 2 hosting I use doesn't have PHP 8.1 so this can't work for me ;-; unless I switch to the 2.1 version of the script which is PHP 7.4

I could actually try to use another hosting but already spent cash on these 2 website hosting

The 2 hosting I use doesn't have PHP 8.1 so this can't work for me ;-; unless I switch to the 2.1 version of the script which is PHP 7.4

I could actually try to use another hosting but already spent cash on these 2 website hosting
Try namecheap that should work

Namecheap does not allow HYIP sites. If they figure out that you run HYIP, your hosting will be blocked.
That is also true, most well-known shared-hosting do offers 8.1 PHP like H***ing** but they instantly ban you when they hear something fishy about your website like an "HYIP". I would presume that most legal hosting would ban you but atleast, they would see it wayyyy later [like 2-3 month later] exept from these well-known hosting where they would ban you 1 week later.

Does someone know a shared-hosting that would work well with this script ? [PHP 8.1 + Atleast 2 Month of duration until ban]
I guess getting a VPS would atleast fix the PHP issue but I prefer shared-hosting since it costs less.

I tested it. It works perfectly... i have a question... is there a way to use this as update on a live server without overwriting the existing website images and text ? cos when ever i use the update file in the update folder... when i logging to user or admin dashboard i get error 500. Thats why i am thinking of updating with this preinstalled
I don’t thinks so.

Reactions: antorkkk
That is also true, most well-known shared-hosting do offers 8.1 PHP like H***ing** but they instantly ban you when they hear something fishy about your website like an "HYIP". I would presume that most legal hosting would ban you but atleast, they would see it wayyyy later [like 2-3 month later] exept from these well-known hosting where they would ban you 1 week later.

Does someone know a shared-hosting that would work well with this script ? [PHP 8.1 + Atleast 2 Month of duration until ban]
I guess getting a VPS would atleast fix the PHP issue but I prefer shared-hosting since it costs less.
Do you know any you can recommend??

Then use truehost.com.ng that what i am using... once u get there select the country u want to connect to... they have no problem what whatever script you use
I use Truehost o. They just suspended 25 of my websites as of yesterday. Right now I am in pains to the core. But that’ll be something for another day

So which country should I use ??
Maybe its becos of the way u work with them. Let me tell u how i operate... i have hyip on nmecheap, truehost and none was blocked over a year. This is how i do it. I register my hyip domain on namecheap but hosted my server on true host. i point my domain dns name on namecheap to truehost which has all my content. I register other domain name on betahost247 and point dns to truehost again. that way they haven't block me. But on truehost i register domain that has nothing to do with hyip and use all together.., u can try it that way too. But if u don't want to do it that way theb use betahost247.com i have hosted some hyip there all along and had my content also in there not blocked,

Reactions: whizline
Maybe its becos of the way u work with them. Let me tell u how i operate... i have hyip on nmecheap, truehost and none was blocked over a year. This is how i do it. I register my hyip domain on namecheap but hosted my server on true host. i point my domain dns name on namecheap to truehost which has all my content. I register other domain name on betahost247 and point dns to truehost again. that way they haven't block me. But on truehost i register domain that has nothing to do with hyip and use all together.., u can try it that way too. But if u don't want to do it that way theb use betahost247.com i have hosted some hyip there all along and had my content also in there not blocked,
How are you able to send mails ? Mails doesn’t work on mine.. did a clean install .. set smtp but nothing happens

How are you able to send mails ? Mails doesn’t work on mine.. did a clean install .. set smtp but nothing happens
Go to ur installation root folder on cpanel core/vendor/psr/log/.env edit the file by
adding your smtp setting from there and save. It will work.

Last edited:
Reactions: tunerobrainz
Go to ur installation root folder on cpanel core/vendor/psr/log/.env edit the file by
adding your smtp setting from there and save. It will work.
still didn't work.. can i see sample of your smtp settings? did you also set it via ther site email settings?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock