• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CabME - Flutter Complete Taxi Booking Solution

CabME - Flutter Complete Taxi Booking Solution Version 5.1 – Mar 07 2024

No permission to download
Nov 22, 2020
mprashantpandey submitted a new resource:

CabME - Flutter Complete Taxi Booking Solution - Untouched - CabME - Flutter Complete Taxi Booking Solution

Version 3.3.1 – 17 August 2023

- Compatible to Flutter 3.10.6
- Implemented "Done" keyboard type across all text fields.
- Added Dismissible feature to the payment method list bottom sheet on the Wallet screen.
- Set default location using Google Places.
- Enabled background screen for "Back" and "Continue" buttons.
- Defaulted passenger count to 1.
- Included price estimation calculation and display for vehicle list.
- Incorporated estimated time of arrival for...

Read more about this resource...

Could anyone help me I changed the URL in the application I have the server running I can access the panel but when I try to log into the application it gives this error
Screenshot_2023-09-16-14-55-39-550_com.cabme.driver.jpg

Reactions: mprashantpandey
Greetings' Mates:
This system must be installed in three subdomains, right(admin, dispatcher and landing page)?

Hello, I have a problem with razorpay when running the app, can anyone help me? Thank you.

The plugin `razorpay_flutter` doesn't have a main class defined in C:\Users\germa\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\razorpay_flutter-1.3.5\android\src\main\java\com\razorpay\razorpay_flutter\RazorpayFlutterPlugin.java or C:\Users\germa\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\razorpay_flutter-1.3.5\android\src\main\kotlin\com\razorpay\razorpay_flutter\RazorpayFlutterPlugin.kt. This is likely to due to an incorrect `androidPackage: com.razorpay.razorpay_flutter` or `mainClass` entry in the plugin's pubspec.yaml.
If you are the author of this plugin, fix the `androidPackage` entry or move the main class to any of locations used above. Otherwise, please contact the author of this plugin and consider using a different plugin in the meanwhile.

Hello, I have a problem with razorpay when running the app, can anyone help me? Thank you.

The plugin `razorpay_flutter` doesn't have a main class defined in C:\Users\germa\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\razorpay_flutter-1.3.5\android\src\main\java\com\razorpay\razorpay_flutter\RazorpayFlutterPlugin.java or C:\Users\germa\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\razorpay_flutter-1.3.5\android\src\main\kotlin\com\razorpay\razorpay_flutter\RazorpayFlutterPlugin.kt. This is likely to due to an incorrect `androidPackage: com.razorpay.razorpay_flutter` or `mainClass` entry in the plugin's pubspec.yaml.
If you are the author of this plugin, fix the `androidPackage` entry or move the main class to any of locations used above. Otherwise, please contact the author of this plugin and consider using a different plugin in the meanwhile.
In the terminal of the root of your project folder :

flutter clean
pub get
flutter run

Additionally, downgrading razorpay_flutter ^1.3.5 to 1.3.3 in pubspec.yaml after cleaning and getting fresh dependencies using "pub get" might prove helpful.

Reactions: winner73
In the terminal of the root of your project folder :

flutter clean
pub get
flutter run

Additionally, downgrading razorpay_flutter ^1.3.5 to 1.3.3 in pubspec.yaml after cleaning and getting fresh dependencies using "pub get" might prove helpful.
Thanks, but now I have the following error:
Captura de pantalla (1).png

From what I found, it is because the folder does not have read and write permissions or the changes are disabled to protect the folder from ransomware, but none of this worked for me.

I asked the uploader about the driver/user ride notification but no answer if he could do it properly. Documents are not complete.

I'm not getting ride notifications when the user starts or the driver accepts.
Everything else works, like chat, sound, and text.
Any suggestions to solve that will be very appreciated.

Reactions: winner73
mprashantpandey updated CabME - Flutter Complete Taxi Booking Solution with a new update entry:

CabME - Flutter Complete Taxi app | Taxi Booking Solution - Untouched

- Compatible to Flutter 3.13.6
- - Multiple Live tracking maps with external app options ( Google Map, GoogleGo Map, Waze Map, MapswithMe Map, YandexNavi, Yandex Map) and In-app tracking which we already have into the app.
- PayPal Library changed.
- OTP Textfield package change in both customer and driver app
- OTP feature enable / disable issue fixed.
- many more minor enhancements and modifications
- minor issues fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock