• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System 4.0

No permission to download
It didn't work when i did thru admin panel. I had to save it via cpanel.... hope u set ur outgoing server to ssl ?
exactly.. i want to see how you put the values in the .env file.. if you use quotes or not .. just show me so i'm stuck its not sending mails... send sc of your .env

this is the link to the preinstalled version
just upload the database from the ./install folder and also change the database connection in the env file and it'll work perfectly

Nice,thanks for sharing, but you dint share database

Nice,thanks for sharing, but you dint share database
So sorry, not to worry,
i just figured you dint delete the Installation folder. However, i am getting this error

( Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.1.0". )

what do i do

Just upload the default database that came with it and you will be fine
thanks< figured it out
but i am having this error

( Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.1.0". )
even when i am using PHP version8.1 and ssl is active.
Do you have expreience with this issue?

thanks< figured it out

Change the php version to 8.1 and apply again

thanks< figured it out

After applying, check again with incognito mode to confirm

this is the link to the preinstalled version
just upload the database from the ./install folder and also change the database connection in the env file and it'll work perfectly

After editing the .env file, I keep getting this error. I've tried the normal installation of the script as well, it keeps throwing up Error 500. Please help me.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 063314.png

After editing the .env file, I keep getting this error. I've tried the normal installation of the script as well, it keeps throwing up Error 500. Please help me.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 063314.png
Edit the env files and update the database settings. Check in vendor/psr/log you will see another env file. Edit and update database settings

Reactions: johnfairbanks992
exactly.. i want to see how you put the values in the .env file.. if you use quotes or not .. just show me so i'm stuck its not sending mails... send sc of your .env
Do not put any value in the env file. Just setup the email on the admin setting with your smtp details. Then go over to the database and replace the email in the general settings and it works just fine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock