• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

METROHYIP - Premium Theme For HYIPLab

METROHYIP - Premium Theme For HYIPLab v1.0

No permission to download

BestoElWazer

Trusted Uploader
Jun 27, 2022
Egypt
BestoElWazer submitted a new resource:

METROHYIP - Premium Theme For HYIPLab - Download Free METROHYIP - Premium Theme For HYIPLab nulled 45847473

METROHYIP-Premium-Theme-For-HYIPLab.jpg
METROHYIP is an amazing premium theme for HYIPLab that works efficiently with all devices. This is a well-designed, well-optimized, and SEO-friendly web template for HYIPLab.
Please Note: This is a premium theme for HYIPLab and not a standalone application. You have to purchase HYIPLab first to use this premium theme. You can purchase from here : HYIPLAB – Complete HYIP Investment System

Demo Access:​

Preview of the Theme...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: ccboy and Babak
Hello everyone, After uploading the addon it gets uploaded successfully but the homepage gives this error. Please someone help!
1687695819403.png

Go to Admin Dashboard -- Manage Pages ---- Home Page ---- Remove Plan Calculation from the homepage

Hello everyone, After uploading the addon it gets uploaded successfully but the homepage gives this error. Please someone help!
1687695819403.png
If you still want to keep the plan calculator on the front page, then go to core/resources/views/templates/metro_hyip/sections/calculation.blade.php

Remove this script between this expressions:

Code:
@else

<a href="javascript:void(0)" data-bs-toggle="modal"

data-bs-target="#investModalCheck" data-plan="{{ $data }}"

class="btn btn--base pill outline outlineinvestModal">@lang('Invest Now')</a>                                           
@endauth

DO NOT DELETE THE EXPRESSION.

Saying my purchase could not be validated when trying to install via admin panel.., any help pls

How to install template because when i try to install its ask purchase code please let me know the code or another method

Ok. Done pls in what folder directory do I place the config,json file

Last edited:
I've successfully installed the HYIPLAB System and created a database with a username and password. I also used a crack to nullify the theme, and everything is working perfectly without any errors.

Next, I downloaded the MetroHYIP Template and attempted to upload it manually by placing every folder in its designated location. Additionally, I imported the database file into the previous database that I had already created during the HYIPLAB installation. The assets and CORE templates are also in their respective places.
However, I encountered a problem when trying to place the Config.json file. I've tried putting it in both the Public_HTML and Config folders, but I consistently get 505 internal server errors.

I'm attaching some pictures to provide a better understanding of the issue. I'm in need of some assistance and would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you!

Attachments

• gGPRBTjeBG.png
    gGPRBTjeBG.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 24
  • jBDEOQYQka.png
    jBDEOQYQka.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 9sTeQdwjqk.png
    9sTeQdwjqk.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock