• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Completed GB Group buy for Frames by Automatic.css (FINISHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will just follow the forum rules - info on this is here: https://babia.to/threads/groupbuy-guidelines.72101/
Right, I am aware of the rules, bc like I said I'm in the other group buy.

Just as a heads-up, there was an internal discussion ( for like 3 days) about how to distribute access. There were mainly two options suggested.

1. Deepansh logs into your WP Dash and applies the License and Plugin each time.
2. Everyone gets to see the License and freely use it.

It's better to determine that early on instead of after the group buy is complete.

Reactions: Cornholio
Right, I am aware of the rules, bc like I said I'm in the other group buy.

Just as a heads-up, there was an internal discussion ( for like 3 days) about how to distribute access. There were mainly two options suggested.

1. Deepansh logs into your WP Dash and applies the License and Plugin each time.
2. Everyone gets to see the License and freely use it.

It's better to determine that early on instead of after the group buy is complete.
And this @Babak is why I am against such group buys...

1) Deepansh or who ever has control of the licence has to log into my sites and set it up for me... great I've bought a share in unlimited sites, so please find attached the 5000 sites I want it activated on.

2)This would be against Babiato rules and would see the licence being cancelled quite quickly

Reactions: BlakenFist and Lalo
And this @Babak is why I am against such group buys...

1) Deepansh or who ever has control of the licence has to log into my sites and set it up for me... great I've bought a share in unlimited sites, so please find attached the 5000 sites I want it activated on.

2)This would be against Babiato rules and would see the licence being cancelled quite quickly
Isn't the best way to export all of these templates and share them in a babiato resource??
It's the right call for this?.. it could happen in this way with more than one option and suits all.

Reactions: 3xploit
Isn't the best way to export all of these templates and share them in a babiato resource??
It's the right call for this?.. it could happen in this way with more than one option and suits all.
For me it should be that one member buys the product and then can sell installs to other members like my Elementor stuff and your WPCodeBox offer.

These types of GBs are just going to end in disaster.

Reactions: Lalo
For me it should be that one member buys the product and then can sell installs to other members like my Elementor stuff and your WPCodeBox offer.

These types of GBs are just going to end in disaster.
So it's two ways.
1. a giveaway could happen, as I suggested. Upload templates in zip.. happy to help with this!
2. selling to members at a reasonable price. (babiato) could play this rule too.

Or both.

A mod and admin is taking care of your purchase and perfectly handling everything. Also 3-4 Group buy successfully completed and accounts are also safe. Every purchased items untouched or nulled version is available in babiato for others users too. It helping us to keep up to date and grabbing new users. What else do you want?

Even if the account gets suspended, the reason will be someone stealing the license from database. So everyone is aware of the consequences, if they do wrong they will face the issue as they paid for it.

I completely support these new guidelines. This the perfect step to stop misusing of group buy section :)
Wasting time and energy on discussing new groupbuy guidelines after 4+ months is useless.

Reactions: Mr.Ghost
While you guys sort out exact details how this will go down, count me in regardless! (*my only issue is that i needed it sooner then later and just realized the count needed was 20).. wonder if this will fill up quick? Otherwise gonna have to get limited plan for the next site(s) i roll out..

Last edited:
Reactions: justaklboy
Interested, count me in pls, and pm details.

Thanks!
Added you to the GB and please follow this instructions:
How it works?
1. As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.
2. After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh.
3. The plugin license will be purhcased once each participant has paid their $15.
4. I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license.
5. For more information, ask me below or read the guidelines =)

Interested, count me in pls, and pm details.

Thanks!

Added you to the GB and please follow these instructions.
How it works?
1. As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.
3. The plugin license will be purhcased once each participant has paid their $15.
4. I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license.
While you guys sort out exact details how this will go down, count me in regardless! (*my only issue is that i needed it sooner then later and just realized the count needed was 20).. wonder if this will fill up quick? Otherwise gonna have to get limited plan for the next site(s) i roll out..
It should fill up quick, as we have 11 already now! =) More than halfway. Let me know if you are in and it will be 12

Trying to make a payment
Donation option is not working
"This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations"

Added you to the GB and please follow this instructions:
How it works?
pleae which is the authorized Paypal account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock