• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open GB Breakdance Builder Group Buy | The Best & New Alternative to Elementor, Divi, Oxygen, etc

Hello brother. Thanks! You could share it under resources. We are trying to continue the yearly updates under the resources at a $149 locked price. Otherwise, we will have to pay more, and maybe it will be hard to find a licensed owner at Babiato if we are late locking up the $149 price.
I will share it under the resources then 😁
I hope your group buy becomes a success 😊

• Love
Reactions: darkknight77
If anyone wants to understand how your sites will be licensed or managed, you can now read the updated rules section of this thread.

Only one participant has the opportunity to participate in this group buy. 9 participants are there now 🤗

Price Update: Price updated for the first year for $9.7 per person as we got a 35% discount code from one of our group buy members.

You have to pay $14.9 yearly for renewal from the second year.

Note: If they discontinue this discount before finding our 10th group buy participant, we will not be able to purchase at this discounted price, so Breakdance can change the price anytime, as we have no control over their price tag. If they stop this discount before finding the 10th member, we have to pay $14.9 as discussed.

For more information, please read the updated thread description. Thanks!

Reactions: wilburlims
Price Update: Price updated for the first year for $9.7 per person as we got a 35% discount code from one of our group buy members.

You have to pay $14.9 yearly for renewal from the second year.

Note: If they discontinue this discount before finding our 10th group buy participant, we will not be able to purchase at this discounted price, so Breakdance can change the price anytime, as we have no control over their price tag. If they stop this discount before finding the 10th member, we have to pay $14.9 as discussed.

For more information, please read the updated thread description. Thanks!
Maybe there is no need to wait for the 10th person, but pay in 9 people? 1.06$ more is not excessive price.

Reactions: Agent6
Maybe there is no need to wait for the 10th person, but pay in 9 people? 1.06$ more is not excessive price.

OK, I thought the same I wanted to give everyone an affordable rate. Anyway, we have been waiting for one more participant for more than enough time. Now I am thinking the same to adjust the price.

If so, the first payment will be $10.77 (Per participant) x 9 = $96.93
and from the next year: $16.6 (Per participant) x 9 = $149.4

@Zircon @beposio @wilburlims @ninomc @BearMedal @Agent6 @jesbod : You guys ok with this pricing? So, we can go ahead and purchase breakdance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepansh and jesbod
Update: We have 10 group buy participants now. I marked this GB as completed. Please send the payment via babiato donate option or you can ask @Deepansh for payment information.

Once payment is done, you can send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh and comment in this thread once you are done. Then after all of us complete the payment I will create a new conversation and add all the paid parties there to get access to the license.

Payment amount per person: $9.7 (this year)

@Zircon @beposio @wilburlims @lucasblav @ninomc @BearMedal @Agent6 @jesbod @battarov

Reactions: Deepansh and jesbod
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock