• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FINISHED GB Automatic.css Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpletiger

Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Hello folks. I would like to create a group buy for the plugin Automatic.css. It's been a regularly updated resource on Babiato thus far, but it seems like only one person owns a license here, and when he's away, we can't get updates. I'd like to change that with this group purchase.

Plugin Lincense Price: $70 (for a year)
Minimum participation: $10
Amount of participants needed: 6 (I'm the 7th)
Current number of people for this group buy: 7 [We've reached the final line! Thanks everyone!]
List of participants thus far: @purpletiger , @kleiserantevou, @iwizard , @Astra111, @khaznan, @radityapratama, @joAbear

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh.

The plugin license will be purhcased once each participant has paid their $10.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license. I'll be the one handling the plugin license, and providing constant updates to the plugin here on Babiato. I'm visiting this place several times a day.

Last edited:
Hello folks. I would like to create a group buy for the plugin Automatic.css. It's been a regularly updated resource on Babiato thus far, but it seems like only one person owns a license here, and when he's away, we can't get updates. I'd like to change that with this group purchase.

Plugin Lincense Price: $70 (for a year)
Minimum participation: $10
Amount of participants needed: 6 (I'm the 7th)
Current number of people for this group buy: 1 (myself) [6 more to go - PM or reply if you're interested]

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be done through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak and @Deepansh.

The plugin license will be purhcased once each participant has paid their $10.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license.
Approved.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: purpletiger
so this is for the 1 website plan only? like who would get the 1 copy that would update?

so this is for the 1 website plan only? like who would get the 1 copy that would update?
I mean paying 70 for 1 site and paying 100 for unlimited.. Seems like a no-brainer for everyone to get the latter..

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: joAbear
yes, we're getting the 1 website license, as we'll be using it without a license key. I would be providing consistent updates in the Automatic.css resource thread. We don't need an unlimited lincense, as we won't be activating the plugin anyway. It can be used without a license key.

We will not get an unlimited license key because I would think if we'd all use it, it would eventually be suspended anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong. And if I am, then we can go for the unlimited license. In that case we'd need 10 of us. Not a big difference at all, but I don't know if the license will not get revoked...?

yes, we're getting the 1 website license, as we'll be using it without a license key. I would be providing consistent updates in the Automatic.css resource thread. We don't need an unlimited lincense, as we won't be activating the plugin anyway. It can be used without a license key.

We will not get an unlimited license key because I would think if we'd all use it, it would eventually be suspended anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong. And if I am, then we can go for the unlimited license. In that case we'd need 10 of us. Not a big difference at all, but I don't know if the license will not get revoked...?
Count me in. How to send money?

Reactions: purpletiger
Count me in. How to send money?
Great! So there's two of us thus far. 5 more people to go. Once we have the 7 participants, I will create a group conversation and will explain everything.

You'll be sending $10 to Babiato's PayPal or submit a donation to Babiato on their donation page, and a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh .

So we'll wait for more people to join, and then we all can donate :)

P.S: The plugin license will be handled by myself, and I'll be providing consistent updates here on Babiato for everyone. The first thing I do every morning as I sip my coffee is visiting this place while my MainWP is syncing to check plugin updates on all client sites...This means that people will get zero day updates. So rest assured everyone that the license will be in good hands.

Last edited:
@purpletiger should I pay now or should I wait for two more people to complete the GB? Either way is ok.
It's up to you. You can pay now as well, and send a screenshot of the payment to Babak or Deepansh. We're well past the half of participants needed, so those two people are pretty much guaranteed we'll find.

The group conversation will be created once we have reached the required number of participants.

Alright everyone, we've reached the 7 people! With that, this group buy has succeeded! 🥳 Thank you everyone!

For some reason, I'm unable to add more than one person to a new conversation, so I've PM'd @Deepansh to help us with the next step to get the plugin license.

Expect the plugin's latest version to be shared in it's resource thread ASAP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock