• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open GB Breakdance Builder Group Buy | The Best & New Alternative to Elementor, Divi, Oxygen, etc

darkknight77

Babiato Lover
Apr 4, 2020
Hello folks. I would like to create a group buy for the plugin Breakdance Page Builder. It's been a regularly updated resource on Babiato thus far, but it seems like no one owns a license here; they use the free trial version of breakdance to update. But, soon, breakdance will end the free trial license and discounts to raise the price to $249-349 per year. But currently, they priced it at $149 per year. If we buy now, we could lock the price and renew at the same price yearly. After breakdance end, the free trial is as no one owns a license here at babiato, and as they raise their price, we will not be able to get updates. I'd like to change that with this group purchase.

Price Update: One of our group buy members provided a 35% discount code to purchase the breakdance builder license for the first year. So, instead of $149, we only pay $96.85 for the first year thanks to our group buy member. (cannot reveal his name to protect privacy) So, we reduce the price from $14.9 to $9.7 per person for the first year. But from the second year, you have to pay $14.9 yearly as usual, as this discount is only valid for the first year. Currently, we have 9 members, and we need 1 more member to do this purchase. So, if we can find a new participant before the breakdance ends this discount, we will be able to use it, or otherwise, we have to pay their normal price of $149. So, I cannot guarantee it unless we find one more member as soon as possible before ending this discounted price. I hope you understand. (Check the screenshot below to understand better)

Plugin License Price: $96.85 (for the 1st year as we have found a 35% discount) | $149 (from the 2nd year)
Minimum participation (for the 1st year): $9.7 (discounted price)
Minimum participation (from the 2nd year): $14.9 (from the 2nd year)
Amount of participants needed: 10
The current number of paid people for this group buy: 10
List of participants thus far (2022): @darkknight77 @Agent6 @battarov @jesbod @ma3ayta @Nord @Soumoss @ze-pek @Zircon @mr321

------- THIS GB IS FINISHED---------

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be made through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh

The plugin license will be purchased once each participant has paid $9.7 ($14.9 yearly from the 2nd year for renewal).

After completing the targeted group buy, I will create a conversation and add all paid parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license.

Rules and how the license will be managed:

Babak and Deepansh handle the plugin license/ activate the sites. You can send them the websites you want to activate the license; they will add the key and activate your websites. They will provide constant updates to the plugin here on Babiato. But, to get updates for a lifetime, you have to pay the yearly license fee of $14.9; otherwise, all your site licenses will be removed from the breakdance account, and you will not get any updates anymore. If someone does not pay the license fee next year, his position will be given to a new group buy participant who would like to join this group buy and participate in the license renewal. Please remember that you will only get the updates until you pay the license yearly. Otherwise, your sites will be removed, and you will no longer get updates for breakdance. In other words, your sites will get the updates/ breakdance license as a premium user if you renew it yearly. When you stop paying your renewal fee, all your sites will be removed from the breakdance account, and your websites will no longer receive breakdance updates.​

If you have any further questions, you could comment here or ask deepansh or dm me.

Current sales page screenshot:

1669973105146.png

Last edited:
Hello folks. I would like to create a group buy for the plugin Breakdance Page Builder. It's been a regularly updated resource on Babiato thus far, but it seems like no one owns a license here; they use the free trial version of breakdance to update. But, soon, breakdance will end the free trial license and discounts to raise the price to $249-349 per year. But currently, they priced it at $149 per year. If we buy now, we could lock the price and renew at the same price yearly. After breakdance end, the free trial is as no one owns a license here at babiato, and as they raise their price, we will not be able to get updates. I'd like to change that with this group purchase.

Plugin License Price: $149 (per year)
Minimum participation: $14.9 (per year)
Amount of participants needed: 9 (I'm the 10th)
The current number of people for this group buy: 1
List of participants thus far: @darkknight77

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be made through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh

The plugin license will be purchased once each participant has paid their $14.9.

After completing the targeted group buy, I will create a conversation and add all paid parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us access to the plugin license. I'll be the one handling the plugin license and providing constant updates to the plugin here on Babiato. I visit this place several times a day.

Current sales page screenshot:

1669973105146.png
Approved

• Love
Reactions: darkknight77
Count me in!

Question: how are we going to pay for the renew? This license will only be valid for 1 year.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkknight77
Count me in!

Question: how are we going to pay for the renew? This license will only be valid for 1 year.

Hi, when the time of renewal, everybody in the group buy will be advised about the renewal to pay $14.9 again. Then, we renew the license. Yes. We have to renew it yearly. I will count on you. 🙌

Look good! This is next version of Oxygen?

The same developers of Oxygen develop this one. With an improved UI and bloat-free code, they say we don't need additional plugins as they integrate everything in this builder alone

Reactions: Groot
As a payed oxygen user, I have a license until Dec. 2023. Let me know if you are interested in me sharing the untouched zip.

Hello brother. Thanks! You could share it under resources. We are trying to continue the yearly updates under the resources at a $149 locked price. Otherwise, we will have to pay more, and maybe it will be hard to find a licensed owner at Babiato if we are late locking up the $149 price.

Reactions: khaznan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock