• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bring in ALL your AdSense-related Questions HERE

I am also a Nigerian. How I wish I knew the person.

Thank you so much for your time.
From what I know, there is no clear cut trick or way to doing it. You could use Facebook to drive traffic but you have to be sure that you still get some decent organic traffic.

Hi @Escanor64

Yesterday I received a policy violation from Google AdSense saying - Adult: Sexual content.

On my website, I post articles on Celebrities and their Instagram photos.

I also embed Instagram photos in my post.

Other websites also post same content but their ads are showing on that content. But mine got policy violation.

Can you give me some suggestions on how to fix this policy violation?

Reactions: Eneme
Well, the truth is that AdSense can be pretty erratic. And just because others did it and got away with it does not mean it would apply to you. I'd like to believe one or more of such pictures are provocative or contain nudity or partial nudity. It might also be some keywords that AdSense do not use or allow or automatically flag as "sexual" in nature. My recommendation would be to check your policy page, you should see the offending URL or URLs and all you need do is take down the images or the embedded links.

If no URL is specified, then you just have to look through your posts and take down any images that contain nudity.

Well, the truth is that AdSense can be pretty erratic. And just because others did it and got away with it does not mean it would apply to you. I'd like to believe one or more of such pictures are provocative or contain nudity or partial nudity. It might also be some keywords that AdSense do not use or allow or automatically flag as "sexual" in nature. My recommendation would be to check your policy page, you should see the offending URL or URLs and all you need do is take down the images or the embedded links.

If no URL is specified, then you just have to look through your posts and take down any images that contain nudity.
Its showing page link as my homepage. Currently I removed all posts containing that news.

So now can I apply for fix on adsense?

Its showing page link as my homepage. Currently I removed all posts containing that news.

So now can I apply for fix on adsense?
If it points to the homepage, then it is sitewide. If you have removed it, by all means proceed to apply for a fix.

Reactions: CodeHeist
Planning for best gadgets website with affiliate links and adsense kindly suggest good themes and plugins

Has anyone managed to cheat Adsense and gotten away with it for so long? I have been cheating 6 months straight and not even one policy violation, but all successful withdrawals since then.

Has anyone managed to cheat Adsense and gotten away with it for so long? I have been cheating 6 months straight and not even one policy violation, but all successful withdrawals since then.
Unfortunately, they will know, they always know. While you might get away with it for a certain period of time, they will know one day and take out your account. I have heard people who claimed they went on for 2-3 years undetected and then it happened one day.

Getting AdSense is easier than people imagine! Unfortunately, it is true but most people often think it is difficult. The problem today is that most Bloggers start or create new blogs that look spammy (regurgitate) existing contents across other blogs. One crazy thing about AdSense is that you might not get approved even though your kind of contents are on another blog that already has AdSense. Regardless, here are some important tips to note when starting a new blog and before you apply for AdSense:

1. Always use a magazine-style theme or template to create a new blog. Fill out your homepage with good articles or about 500 - 700 words per article. The reason for this is because it is bots that assigned to vet blogs and not humans!

2. Your essential pages (about us, privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer, contact us, etc) should be in your top bar and footer section. For a new blog, I recommend adding it to your main menu area and footer alone while adding a few of your menu. When approved, you can readjust this.

3. There is no number of days or traffic requirement to get approval. This means you can start a blog today and get approval next week. I have done this repeatedly. I create new blogs, set them up same day, fill them up with articles and apply after four days. Within two weeks, I get approval.

4. Before you apply, it is important to check the cached version of your website since that is what the AdSense vetting bots interact with. To do this, simply add "cache:" to your URL. E.g., cache:https://babia.to will tell or reveal to you the last time Google cached the website. You can try this for your blog to see as well. It is possible that you have just posted 15 great articles that you believe will earn you approval but AdSense ended up rejecting your article. There is every possibility that the most recent articles have not been cached yet. So what do you do? What till the latest version of your website is updated in Google cache before you apply.

5. For a start, I recommend doing niche blogging. Don't write about anything that comes to mind. The reason for this is because AdSense bots use context to judge a website. A blog about cars with just 15 articles will get approved almost immediately compared to a blog with 150 articles that blog about cars, food, health, exercise and travel all rolled into one. If niche blogging is not exactly your focus, fret not because you can go back to do what you want to do after you have been approved. Here is a caveat: Your niche should be one that has advertisers and popular.

6. There is no limit/minimum or maximum number of articles you must meet before applying for AdSense.

7. Themes or templates are more SEO-friendly than others. So it is important you find out the ones that are more SEO friendly as they will allow you get approval more quickly. For a start, I recommend Newspaper 10, Publisher and Voice (by Meks). There are others but these themes have a higher-approval rate compared to most. Note that YOUR HOMEPAGE SHOULD BE MAGAZINE-STYLED BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADSENSE!

8. And finally, Always check your grammar! AdSense can reject your blog, not because it is not ready or because it does not have everything needed for approval. When you make too many errors, the bots believe the blog is not fit for consumption. In most cases, you will get rejected but there will be no reason for rejection. I am not saying this is why people get those type of rejections but it is one of them.
Pls what's the best niche to apply with

Pls what's the best niche to apply with
There is no one "best" niche with AdSense. However, you should always imagine or think about the niches with loads of advertisers. Those are the ones that work best.

I could help you get approval and then you can revert to whatever niche you want to focus on when your site is approved. Ask me how :)

There is no one "best" niche with AdSense. However, you should always imagine or think about the niches with loads of advertisers. Those are the ones that work best.

I could help you get approval and then you can revert to whatever niche you want to focus on when your site is approved. Ask me how :)
How pls.....

Because of the "heaviness" of Facebook traffic, I'd say it's dicey. I used to know someone in Nigeria who had over 200,000 traffic from Facebook alone every month and used to make a lot from AdSense. However, I personally would say it is a risky venture.

This is how i got my 10+ years Adsense account banned. Friend of mine is driving 1m+ visitors each month from his FB pages. Website spamy, full with ads, content crawled (20k+ articles) and has not been banned. His running several websites like this for 5+ years. Seems like he is untouchable. Of course i tried that as well but improved all the things he was lacking. Ban forever after 2 months.

This is how i got my 10+ years Adsense account banned. Friend of mine is driving 1m+ visitors each month from his FB pages. Website spamy, full with ads, content crawled (20k+ articles) and has not been banned. His running several websites like this for 5+ years. Seems like he is untouchable. Of course i tried that as well but improved all the things he was lacking. Ban forever after 2 months.
So sorry to hear about this. AdSense is so unpredictable with these things. They easily flag such as invalid traffic activity while another person will do the same and go scott free. I will always advise against not using social media traffic as long term strategy. It is not realistic at all.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Yes, this happens a lot. When Google says you need to fix something but does not tell you what it is, it throws Bloggers or site owners into confusion. Personally, I understand it can be frustrating and there is no clear cut solution to it. In my opinion, I mostly continue posting more articles for a period of time and then reapply after a while.

Please, I need your suggestion on this;

I have a site with other sites added as sub-sites. Managed this Adsense account for 5-6 years.

Suddenly, the account was flagged for invalid traffics. I appealed because I never ran any invalid traffic source.

The account was banned and was paid the balance (earnings).

Now, I don't know which of the sites caused this. Can I still apply with the main site I used to get approval?

Thank you.

Please, I need your suggestion on this;

I have a site with other sites added as sub-sites. Managed this Adsense account for 5-6 years.

Suddenly, the account was flagged for invalid traffics. I appealed because I never ran any invalid traffic source.

The account was banned and was paid the balance (earnings).

Now, I don't know which of the sites caused this. Can I still apply with the main site I used to get approval?

Thank you.
I am sorry about your experience. It is quite a sad one.

The pitfall of using AdSense on multiple sites is that all your site will go down if one site is found wanting.

Usually "invalid traffic" does not necessarily mean "traffic source" but cases or situation of self-clicking or multiple clicks from a particular user. In most cases, this is what defines almost every banned account.

Think about the sites and their ad densities (the ones with the most ads per page). That's most likely the offending site, if you are sure you didn't "click bomb" your own sites to inflate your earnings.

I honestly can't tell you that you can apply with your main site. As a matter of fact, when AdSense ban websites, those sites cannot come back on again. A possible way out would be to move the sites to new domains, and reapply.

If approved, you should watch your ad density, and limit the use of auto ads.

Reactions: Possible11
I am sorry about your experience. It is quite a sad one.

The pitfall of using AdSense on multiple sites is that all your site will go down if one site is found wanting.

Usually "invalid traffic" does not necessarily mean "traffic source" but cases or situation of self-clicking or multiple clicks from a particular user. In most cases, this is what defines almost every banned account.

Think about the sites and their ad densities (the ones with the most ads per page). That's most likely the offending site, if you are sure you didn't "click bomb" your own sites to inflate your earnings.

I honestly can't tell you that you can apply with your main site. As a matter of fact, when AdSense ban websites, those sites cannot come back on again. A possible way out would be to move the sites to new domains, and reapply.

If approved, you should watch your ad density, and limit the use of auto ads.
I doubt that this would work. Once AdSense bans you, you are banned for life. The only other ways that I know is to use another name or LLC

I doubt that this would work. Once AdSense bans you, you are banned for life. The only other ways that I know is to use another name or LLC
It does work actually. I just helped a client move their banned site to a new domain, reapplied and got approved.

Reactions: Alison
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock