• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bring in ALL your AdSense-related Questions HERE

Escanor64

Jul 4, 2022
Hi guys!

I was an AdSense product expert for a period of years and will gladly help people strictly here to answer questions they might have about AdSense. In truth, the current AdSense community set up by Google is filled with product experts who don't exactly understand how AdSense works but still gets the badge anyways. Some of them these days are downright rude and straight up difficult when answering questions. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them.

All your questions regarding AdSense should be centered on or around approval, rejection, appealing, etc.

Hey FlagStad, i have a bout 23 unique article about only 2% plagiarism. I did request x8 times now to get approved by adsense and i always fail. I have some ranked pages on google i got about 60 visits per month free from google... I don't know what to do should i jsut change everything form the domain name to the niche..

Hey FlagStad, i have a bout 23 unique article about only 2% plagiarism. I did request x8 times now to get approved by adsense and i always fail. I have some ranked pages on google i got about 60 visits per month free from google... I don't know what to do should i jsut change everything form the domain name to the niche..
What is the response email AdSense sends to you when they reject your application?

Hey FlagStad can you guide us for AdSense approval? as some peoples says we can get approval by various tools can you suggest something on this. as these is the main things peoples wanna know here like how to get AdSense approval easily. as i am also in search of same seeing same contents and questions on babiato it would be great if you guide us for the same. thanks & Regards

I wrote an address for Adsense PIN confirmation and clicked the submit button. But then I realized that I had mistyped the address and corrected the address from my account and saved it. But the address I typed incorrectly remains in the Send PIN section. how can i solve this?

Hey FlagStad can you guide us for AdSense approval? as some peoples says we can get approval by various tools can you suggest something on this. as these is the main things peoples wanna know here like how to get AdSense approval easily. as i am also in search of same seeing same contents and questions on babiato it would be great if you guide us for the same. thanks & Regards
Getting AdSense is easier than people imagine! Unfortunately, it is true but most people often think it is difficult. The problem today is that most Bloggers start or create new blogs that look spammy (regurgitate) existing contents across other blogs. One crazy thing about AdSense is that you might not get approved even though your kind of contents are on another blog that already has AdSense. Regardless, here are some important tips to note when starting a new blog and before you apply for AdSense:

1. Always use a magazine-style theme or template to create a new blog. Fill out your homepage with good articles or about 500 - 700 words per article. The reason for this is because it is bots that assigned to vet blogs and not humans!

2. Your essential pages (about us, privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer, contact us, etc) should be in your top bar and footer section. For a new blog, I recommend adding it to your main menu area and footer alone while adding a few of your menu. When approved, you can readjust this.

3. There is no number of days or traffic requirement to get approval. This means you can start a blog today and get approval next week. I have done this repeatedly. I create new blogs, set them up same day, fill them up with articles and apply after four days. Within two weeks, I get approval.

4. Before you apply, it is important to check the cached version of your website since that is what the AdSense vetting bots interact with. To do this, simply add "cache:" to your URL. E.g., cache:https://babia.to will tell or reveal to you the last time Google cached the website. You can try this for your blog to see as well. It is possible that you have just posted 15 great articles that you believe will earn you approval but AdSense ended up rejecting your article. There is every possibility that the most recent articles have not been cached yet. So what do you do? What till the latest version of your website is updated in Google cache before you apply.

5. For a start, I recommend doing niche blogging. Don't write about anything that comes to mind. The reason for this is because AdSense bots use context to judge a website. A blog about cars with just 15 articles will get approved almost immediately compared to a blog with 150 articles that blog about cars, food, health, exercise and travel all rolled into one. If niche blogging is not exactly your focus, fret not because you can go back to do what you want to do after you have been approved. Here is a caveat: Your niche should be one that has advertisers and popular.

6. There is no limit/minimum or maximum number of articles you must meet before applying for AdSense.

7. Themes or templates are more SEO-friendly than others. So it is important you find out the ones that are more SEO friendly as they will allow you get approval more quickly. For a start, I recommend Newspaper 10, Publisher and Voice (by Meks). There are others but these themes have a higher-approval rate compared to most. Note that YOUR HOMEPAGE SHOULD BE MAGAZINE-STYLED BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADSENSE!

8. And finally, Always check your grammar! AdSense can reject your blog, not because it is not ready or because it does not have everything needed for approval. When you make too many errors, the bots believe the blog is not fit for consumption. In most cases, you will get rejected but there will be no reason for rejection. I am not saying this is why people get those type of rejections but it is one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
T
I wrote an address for Adsense PIN confirmation and clicked the submit button. But then I realized that I had mistyped the address and corrected the address from my account and saved it. But the address I typed incorrectly remains in the Send PIN section. how can i solve this?
This happens often and it is totally normal. If you have updated your address and you are sure it is correct, go ahead and request a replacement PIN. The replacement PIN will be sent to your new address.

Hey FlagStad,
The same cause always Thin content, low value for webmaster guidelines here is my website https://cigi.site.
Would you please take a look?
Regards
Peaky
I have seen where the problem is. You have a very beautiful website. The problem here as I see here is your niche. While there are advertisers for the niche, they are usually thin and not exactly much. My recommendation would be to leave the current articles but divert to some other general-like niches for a while then reapply. When you are approved, you can go back to deleting them. All the best!

I have seen where the problem is. You have a very beautiful website. The problem here as I see here is your niche. While there are advertisers for the niche, they are usually thin and not exactly much. My recommendation would be to leave the current articles but divert to some other general-like niches for a while then reapply. When you are approved, you can go back to deleting them. All the best!
Thanks for your feedback, i'll try to add other different articles ! Hope it will work if not i'll follow your advice for magazine themed website since it worked for me before.
Big thanks
Regards

Thanks for your feedback, i'll try to add other different articles ! Hope it will work if not i'll follow your advice for magazine themed website since it worked for me before.
Big thanks
Regards
Great! If you need help or have issues, I'll always be here to help.

is adsense arbitrage still worth it and what is the best paid traffic source that can make for you good roi

Yes of course, try to use native ads ( Taboola, MGID.. ) and some tricks in ads placements
a year a go i have tried taboola my adsense account has been closed duo invalid click activities + i couldn't find cheap and profitable sites (taboola sites) just one or two and it turns out they was sending bots ,
if you still doing arbitrage and works for you and you can help me i will appreciate it

Yes of course, yes taboola has some bot traffic but their good traffic is really profitable.. You just need to optimize it.
For that You need to filter the traffic manually by score and bounce session, if you are using wordpress there is some plugin that do the job for you, and also you need to so some tricks in ads placement like the first page where the traffic land should never have any ads only content then you can add ads for the second page it helps alot with invalid clicks.
Iam now strrugling with website approval, it's easy but somehow i'm not able to get approval for any of my new websites.. Everytime i have to buy new google accounts with approved domain.
Please feel free to contact me anytime..

Getting AdSense is easier than people imagine! Unfortunately, it is true but most people often think it is difficult. The problem today is that most Bloggers start or create new blogs that look spammy (regurgitate) existing contents across other blogs. One crazy thing about AdSense is that you might not get approved even though your kind of contents are on another blog that already has AdSense. Regardless, here are some important tips to note when starting a new blog and before you apply for AdSense:

1. Always use a magazine-style theme or template to create a new blog. Fill out your homepage with good articles or about 500 - 700 words per article. The reason for this is because it is bots that assigned to vet blogs and not humans!

2. Your essential pages (about us, privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer, contact us, etc) should be in your top bar and footer section. For a new blog, I recommend adding it to your main menu area and footer alone while adding a few of your menu. When approved, you can readjust this.

3. There is no number of days or traffic requirement to get approval. This means you can start a blog today and get approval next week. I have done this repeatedly. I create new blogs, set them up same day, fill them up with articles and apply after four days. Within two weeks, I get approval.

4. Before you apply, it is important to check the cached version of your website since that is what the AdSense vetting bots interact with. To do this, simply add "cache:" to your URL. E.g., cache:https://babia.to will tell or reveal to you the last time Google cached the website. You can try this for your blog to see as well. It is possible that you have just posted 15 great articles that you believe will earn you approval but AdSense ended up rejecting your article. There is every possibility that the most recent articles have not been cached yet. So what do you do? What till the latest version of your website is updated in Google cache before you apply.

5. For a start, I recommend doing niche blogging. Don't write about anything that comes to mind. The reason for this is because AdSense bots use context to judge a website. A blog about cars with just 15 articles will get approved almost immediately compared to a blog with 150 articles that blog about cars, food, health, exercise and travel all rolled into one. If niche blogging is not exactly your focus, fret not because you can go back to do what you want to do after you have been approved. Here is a caveat: Your niche should be one that has advertisers and popular.

6. There is no limit/minimum or maximum number of articles you must meet before applying for AdSense.

7. Themes or templates are more SEO-friendly than others. So it is important you find out the ones that are more SEO friendly as they will allow you get approval more quickly. For a start, I recommend Newspaper 10, Publisher and Voice (by Meks). There are others but these themes have a higher-approval rate compared to most. Note that YOUR HOMEPAGE SHOULD BE MAGAZINE-STYLED BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADSENSE!

8. And finally, Always check your grammar! AdSense can reject your blog, not because it is not ready or because it does not have everything needed for approval. When you make too many errors, the bots believe the blog is not fit for consumption. In most cases, you will get rejected but there will be no reason for rejection. I am not saying this is why people get those type of rejections but it is one of them.
Thanks much for sharing such valuable insights, man. 🍻
I never knew such a thing in #4 until I read your comment.:)(y)

My proplem is: Valuable inventory: Under construction
What should now, 27 all post had index.
That error itself shows what you're lacking.

You don't have enough Content for the ads to be placed on, hence "Valuable Inventory". Note that this is not just about the number of your contents. You could have 500 contents and still get this response. It just means the niche you're working isn't good enough.

The "Under Construction" part just points to the fact that your site is not ready; probably because you don't have the essential pages yet or that your site's cache has not been updated yet. That said, make sure to do the below:

Make sure you have the important pages already set up. Like Contact, privacy policy, disclaimer and the about section.

Then, build a genuine site structure and also do internal linking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock