• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bring in ALL your AdSense-related Questions HERE

Can you have AdSense and media.net and propellerads
in the same web site ?
Yes, you can but it would end up being a spammy site and will definitely slow down your website speed which will turn affect your SEO negatively. I don't recommend it.

Reactions: Will07
AdSense cannot ban you for using a nulled plugin or nulled theme on your blog. However, you could get banned if you modify the AdSense code or use it in an iframe.
I have this idea, how about if you attach the adsense link to an image either it stays on your website or open it in a new tab? Like an ordinary image, an attached image of a post, blog-post. Does it violates google adsense policy? 🍻

I have this idea, how about if you attach the adsense link to an image either it stays on your website or open it in a new tab? Like an ordinary image, an attached image of a post, blog-post. Does it violates google adsense policy? 🍻
The AdSense code is wrapped in an HTML script tag. It isn't like your regular href link that you can wrap around an image. That said, even if you were able to find a way to do that, your account will be banned instantly as modifying ad codes violates AdSense's policy.

The AdSense code is wrapped in an HTML script tag. It isn't like your regular href link that you can wrap around an image. That said, even if you were able to find a way to do that, your account will be banned instantly as modifying ad codes violates AdSense's policy.
Yea. I forgot, example, an href link pointed to Semrush-ads
like this > https://adclick(dot).g.doubleclick(dot)net/samplesamplesampehttps://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/pcs/click?samplesamplesamplehere
then attach it to your custom made image like in landing/homepage.

Hello @Flagstad ,
Thank you for your help and support.
I would like to know, how can I bypass DCMA etc .... like babiato is doing and share or do services without my account getting blocked.
Than you

Hello @Flagstad ,
Thank you for your help and support.
I would like to know, how can I bypass DCMA etc .... like babiato is doing and share or do services without my account getting blocked.
Than you
This is not exactly related to AdSense. However, to bypass DCMA, you can have a disclaimer on your website that you do not host the files directly on your server but only link to them. That is enough to make every claimant not go after you. However, if you own the file sharing platform, the claimants will reach out to your hosting provider and make sure the files are taken down through the file sharing platform.

This is not exactly related to AdSense. However, to bypass DCMA, you can have a disclaimer on your website that you do not host the files directly on your server but only link to them. That is enough to make every claimant not go after you. However, if you own the file sharing platform, the claimants will reach out to your hosting provider and make sure the files are taken down through the file sharing platform.
Wow thank you

Hey bro, thanks for having this thread!

I have a question

If I have a website and a webview mobile app version of the same web, should I use put the adsense code on the web or put it in the app code ( / admob) ?

I have a question brother.

Do you recommend AdSense arbitrage? If yes, what is the best and most profitable channel to get those traffic at the cheapest cost?

What pattern of site structure converts better for this?

Thank you for your time

Hey bro, thanks for having this thread!

I have a question

If I have a website and a webview mobile app version of the same web, should I use put the adsense code on the web or put it in the app code ( / admob) ?
Well, in all honestly, it depends on the one you intend monetizing. If you intend to monetize both, then you'd need to put AdSense code on the web version and Admob code on the mobile. If you intend to monetize just one, then priority should be given to the one you intend to monetize.

If I were in your shoes, I'd honestly put on both.

Reactions: underwater
I have a question brother.

Do you recommend AdSense arbitrage? If yes, what is the best and most profitable channel to get those traffic at the cheapest cost?

What pattern of site structure converts better for this?

Thank you for your time
AdSense arbitrage works but the risk of a ban over "invalid traffic" is extremely high. The thing with AdSense arbitrage that most people do not take cognizance of is that if the traffic is cheap, probability of being in trouble with your account is extremely high. To this end, I'd recommend Google Ads. I know it is not cheap but that is the safest and meaningful way to keep your AdSense account almost forever.

I know of someone whose AdSense account was banned over "invalid traffic activity" but he uses Google Ads to drive traffic. When he appealed the ban and explained that he uses Google Ads, they immediately unban his account and even apologized! If he drove those traffic from a different channel, his account wouldn't have been reinstated and the response he'd have gotten is that "AdSense only works with organic traffic".

I know there are many channels around but I personally wouldn't recommend using any other source to drive traffic because AdSense is volatile.

AdSense arbitrage works but the risk of a ban over "invalid traffic" is extremely high. The thing with AdSense arbitrage that most people do not take cognizance of is that if the traffic is cheap, probability of being in trouble with your account is extremely high. To this end, I'd recommend Google Ads. I know it is not cheap but that is the safest and meaningful way to keep your AdSense account almost forever.

I know of someone whose AdSense account was banned over "invalid traffic activity" but he uses Google Ads to drive traffic. When he appealed the ban and explained that he uses Google Ads, they immediately unban his account and even apologized! If he drove those traffic from a different channel, his account wouldn't have been reinstated and the response he'd have gotten is that "AdSense only works with organic traffic".

I know there are many channels around but I personally wouldn't recommend using any other source to drive traffic because AdSense is volatile.
Thank you so much for this great insight. I was thinking of using Facebook ads to drive traffic to my Adsense website by using Cloudflare, Wordfence, and Security Shield to block bot traffics. While also using Clickfraud protector.

I don't know how sustainable this approach is.

Thank you so much for this great insight. I was thinking of using Facebook ads to drive traffic to my Adsense website by using Cloudflare, Wordfence, and Security Shield to block bot traffics. While also using Clickfraud protector.

I don't know how sustainable this approach is.
Because of the "heaviness" of Facebook traffic, I'd say it's dicey. I used to know someone in Nigeria who had over 200,000 traffic from Facebook alone every month and used to make a lot from AdSense. However, I personally would say it is a risky venture.

Because of the "heaviness" of Facebook traffic, I'd say it's dicey. I used to know someone in Nigeria who had over 200,000 traffic from Facebook alone every month and used to make a lot from AdSense. However, I personally would say it is a risky venture.
I am also a Nigerian. How I wish I knew the person.

Thank you so much for your time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock