• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bring in Your Ezoic Questions (How I got my site approved with AI in 5 Days)

Ibibo

Trusted Seller
Mar 19, 2019
For several months I tried to get my site approved with Ezoic but I did not pass the MCM domain approval. I used different AI writers and created all the necessary pages but still did not pass MCM approval.

I did a lot of research and spoke with Ezoic's support and this year I finally did it with a new domain and got approved in five days.

There is something I noticed. Once you apply for Adsense approval and get denied for low-value content; it becomes even harder to get accepted into MCM

So this is what I did:

1. I drafted my previous posts

2. Got 30 days of Semrush free trial to find very low competition keywords. In my case, I just checked a very popular website and filtered the Keyword difficulty to "Very Easy" and created content on those topics. This is one of the main tricks. Look for keywords that are not popular even if they have just a 100 monthly search volume. One of the reasons Ad Manager does not approve your domain and gives you a low-value content notice most of the time is not because of plagiarism but because the topics you are covering are all over the internet.

3. Had just two categories. Do not have one article in more than one category. If you are writing on "How to train a dog"; don't have it on "dogs" and "animals". Maybe you can do all of that after the approval.

4. Wrote 20 articles with an AI Tool and paraphrased 7 articles from another site using quillbot

5. Applied for Ezoic's monetization

In two days I got approved in Ezoic and Ad Manager approved my domain after 3 days.

Note: My domain was already approved in Google News, and rankmath's instant indexing was in play so my articles were indexing very quickly on SERP. Because I was writing on less popular topics, two of my articles were ranking on first page and I was getting like 2 to 4 views daily. This means traffic is not a huge factor to get accepted into MCM.

As you already know; you should, you have to create your about us, contact us, and privacy policy pages.

As for the niche

I did not have a particular niche. I paraphrased seven entertainment news articles and wrote twenty articles on what people are asking on the internet and put them under one category called "wiki".

In the next few weeks, I will test this with Adsense and give you guys feedback. In the meantime, if you have any Ezoic approval questions, you can ask me.

Yo dudes, thanks much for bringing this up. ;)

Actually, I'm so confused about this 'Ezoic' thing. What does exactly this Ezoic do?

Let's say that I have a WordPress website and got approved by adsense and use a plugin that manages adsense ads placement to make it somehow decent in the eyes of the readers, like this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ad-inserter/

Thanks thanks dudes 🍻

1.PNG

Yo dudes, thanks much for bringing this up. ;)

Actually, I'm so confused about this 'Ezoic' thing. What does exactly this Ezoic do?

Let's say that I have a WordPress website and got approved by adsense and use a plugin that manages adsense ads placement to make it somehow decent in the eyes of the readers, like this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ad-inserter/

Thanks thanks dudes 🍻

1.PNG
I'm not sure I quite understand your question.

But yes you can use Ezoic with Adsense. There's somewhere to send an invite to your Adsense email.

Second, you don't use a plugin like Ad Inserter. There's an official plugin from Ezoic that adds placeholders for you. You can also ask their support to add placeholders for you so they are not everywhere. Also, you can disabled some ads from the Ezoic plugin

Just like Adsense, you can monetize your site with Ezoic using display ads. But you have to go through two approval processes. Ezoic approval and Ad Manager approval.

Reactions: 3nails1cross
I'm not sure I quite understand your question.

But yes you can use Ezoic with Adsense. There's somewhere to send an invite to your Adsense email.

Second, you don't use a plugin like Ad Inserter. There's an official plugin from Ezoic that adds placeholders for you. You can also ask their support to add placeholders for you so they are not everywhere. Also, you can disabled some ads from the Ezoic plugin

Just like Adsense, you can monetize your site with Ezoic using display ads. But you have to go through two approval processes. Ezoic approval and Ad Manager approval.
Alright dudes. Maybe in my next future website for Ezoic. Cheers up dudes 🍻

Did you have to spin the AI-generated content? Which AI would you recommend and do I necessarily have to go for quilbot premium or the free version can do the job just as fine?

Did you have to spin the AI-generated content? Which AI would you recommend and do I necessarily have to go for quilbot premium or the free version can do the job just as fine?
1. I did not spin the AI-generated content.

2. Any good AI tool is OKay. You can use Copymatic

3. Quillbot premium

For several months I tried to get my site approved with Ezoic but I did not pass the MCM domain approval. I used different AI writers and created all the necessary pages but still did not pass MCM approval.

I did a lot of research and spoke with Ezoic's support and this year I finally did it with a new domain and got approved in five days.

There is something I noticed. Once you apply for Adsense approval and get denied for low-value content; it becomes even harder to get accepted into MCM

So this is what I did:

1. I drafted my previous posts

2. Got 30 days of Semrush free trial to find very low competition keywords. In my case, I just checked a very popular website and filtered the Keyword difficulty to "Very Easy" and created content on those topics. This is one of the main tricks. Look for keywords that are not popular even if they have just a 100 monthly search volume. One of the reasons Ad Manager does not approve your domain and gives you a low-value content notice most of the time is not because of plagiarism but because the topics you are covering are all over the internet.

3. Had just two categories. Do not have one article in more than one category. If you are writing on "How to train a dog"; don't have it on "dogs" and "animals". Maybe you can do all of that after the approval.

4. Wrote 20 articles with an AI Tool and paraphrased 7 articles from another site using quillbot

5. Applied for Ezoic's monetization

In two days I got approved in Ezoic and Ad Manager approved my domain after 3 days.

Note: My domain was already approved in Google News, and rankmath's instant indexing was in play so my articles were indexing very quickly on SERP. Because I was writing on less popular topics, two of my articles were ranking on first page and I was getting like 2 to 4 views daily. This means traffic is not a huge factor to get accepted into MCM.

As you already know; you should, you have to create your about us, contact us, and privacy policy pages.

As for the niche

I did not have a particular niche. I paraphrased seven entertainment news articles and wrote twenty articles on what people are asking on the internet and put them under one category called "wiki".

In the next few weeks, I will test this with Adsense and give you guys feedback. In the meantime, if you have any Ezoic approval questions, you can ask me.
Have you tested with Adsense? How is it going?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock