• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bring in ALL your AdSense-related Questions HERE

"The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, go to the Policy center."

This error has not been fixed for a month. what can I do?

"The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, go to the Policy center."

This error has not been fixed for a month. what can I do?
It means Ad serving on your account is being temporarily limited while AdSense is assessing your traffic quality. In most cases, they never do and it can be permanent. To fix it, consider these steps:

1. You need to remove ad codes from noncontent pages such as About, contact, privacy etc.
2. Watch out for invalid traffic concerns and fix it if it exists.
3. Be sure most of your traffic comes from search engines.
4. Reduce ad density per page.

• Love
Reactions: salak and Auwal
It means Ad serving on your account is being temporarily limited while AdSense is assessing your traffic quality. In most cases, they never do and it can be permanent. To fix it, consider these steps:

1. You need to remove ad codes from noncontent pages such as About, contact, privacy etc.
2. Watch out for invalid traffic concerns and fix it if it exists.
3. Be sure most of your traffic comes from search engines.
4. Reduce ad density per page.
Thank you

Reactions: Escanor64
It does work actually. I just helped a client move their banned site to a new domain, reapplied and got approved.
Sir, when AdSense bans you, does it mean you cannot use AdSense again even with a different domain?
I got banned a few years ago and I'm afraid I can't use my same billing info (name especially) to reapply for AdSense. Is this correct, please?

Sir, when AdSense bans you, does it mean you cannot use AdSense again even with a different domain?
I got banned a few years ago and I'm afraid I can't use my same billing info (name especially) to reapply for AdSense. Is this correct, please?
google / adsense logs ur ip and devices names / accounts + gmail accounts.. if you've logged into any on these devices and the ip / username matches on OS they will know.. i believe once you are banned its perm , what u can do is apply for an LLC and you'll be able to have a seperate business account.. That or use your wife / family member account but make sure u do not use the same device / ip / gmail which has been logged in the same network until you get approved.

also if you are creating a new gmail account for adsense make sure it has no trace of ur old account as a referral.

Technically, that is what is expected to happen. When AdSense bans you, “they” say that is the end and the only way to go around it is to use a business AdSense account.

In truth, you can go back to using AdSense even after being banned. However, you have to do a couple of things to avoid getting banned for “having another AdSense account”. First, you have to:

1. Change your laptop TOTALLY and never log on to AdSense from any device that you have been banned on before.

2. Move your site to a fresh domain and delete every trace of the previous domain from the site after migrating.

3. If you can change your billing address, it’s great. You can also go ahead and still use your account details. Preferably, using another is a great option.

Reactions: opluffy2314
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock