• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.8 BETA [FIX]

No permission to download
there is a version that fixes the problem with CSS, please upload
I'll wait stable version :)
I dont understand the people following updates as fast as possible even there have not any "security" updates, no need :) If you realize there have great improvement or new feature just test on localhost if it works use it else wait until release stable version, thats decrease to facing issues numbers :)

• Love
Reactions: promowp and Lalo
I'll wait stable version :)
I dont understand the people following updates as fast as possible even there have not any "security" updates, no need :) If you realize there have great improvement or new feature just test on localhost if it works use it else wait until release stable version, thats decrease to facing issues numbers :)
to learn new things. if difficult, it would be possible not to ask why. ;)

bobsmith updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

Bricks Builder v1.7 (BETA)

Download Bricks Builder v1.7 (BETA) - Build WordPress Sites That Rank Nulled Free
Feb 15, 2023 - v1.7

Bricks 1.7-beta is now available as a manual download for testing & providing feedback to help us roll out a stable 1.7 soon: https://bricksbuilder.io/account/?v=1.7-beta

As with any beta release: Please do not use it on any production/live website!

This release focuses on tying up a lot of loose ends, third-party plugin compatibility issues, general bug fixes, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.7 allegedly largely minimizes builder lag when building complex pages. Can't wait for stable version to work with it!

Thanks for providing the beta release for those wanting to test :)

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith and Lalo
Beta v1.7 should not be used on a live site as there is a pretty big issue with adding a double p tag to each paragraph on the website, essentially throwing off the whole layout.

Reactions: promowp
Beta v1.7 should not be used on a live site as there is a pretty big issue with adding a double p tag to each paragraph on the website, essentially throwing off the whole layout.

And that is why it is Beta and we test it only. 👍

However, regardless of how many times it is said or clearly posted, you know that they will....
Then you wonder why when they complain of issues on their site.... 😜

bobsmith updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

Bricks Builder v1.7

Download Bricks Builder v1.7 - Build WordPress Sites That Rank Nulled Free
Feb 22, 2023 - v1.7

This release focuses on tying up a lot of loose ends, third-party plugin compatibility issues, general bug fixes, and improvements. Plus, of course, a few new handy features.

Builder Lag On Complex Pages
Users working on complex pages (plus a lot of global classes) often experienced a serious lag while editing in the builder. 1.7 comes with a completely overhauled logic of how the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello best developers
Please let me ask a stupid question:

As you think. Is Bricks likely to replace and win Elementor as the best Page Builder in the future????

Don't set posts as headings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello best developers
Please let me ask a stupid question:

As you think. Is Bricks likely to replace and win Elementor as the best Page Builder in the future????
Elementor is the most popular, not the best.

I recommend you watch this video, made by a professional web dev agency owner:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Lalo and influence
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock