• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.8 BETA [FIX]

No permission to download
Anyone else not able to use this?
I've tried to install both 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 and every time I get the same error message:
Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

I'm using WordPress 6.1.1. and Local WP.
Does Bricks somehow require a live site and doesn't work on local sites?!

Anyone got an idea what I could try to make it work?
I tried re-zipping the files, moving the extracted folder manually to the plugins folder... no idea what else I could try.

Anyone else not able to use this?
I've tried to install both 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 and every time I get the same error message:

I'm using WordPress 6.1.1. and Local WP.
Does Bricks somehow require a live site and doesn't work on local sites?!

Anyone got an idea what I could try to make it work?
I tried re-zipping the files, moving the extracted folder manually to the plugins folder... no idea what else I could try.
Seems like you install this as a plugin.
It's a theme. Try installing it as a theme and report back.

I am available again for installations.
Sales post open again.

Bricks Builder Bundle Special
Included:
- Bricks Builder
- BricksExtras
- MaxAddons
- Piotnet Bricks
- Piotnet Grid
-Once off Download link to BricksAwsome templates
-Once off Download link to BricksTemplates

All for $13.50 for 1 site (domain) only

Bricks Awsome and Bricks Templates are only a once off download if you buy the full Bricks package. Not for sale on it own and no updates. It's for free with the full package.

More Specials

Last edited:
Reactions: finalcorp and guguk
@domba @promowp Please provide the 1.6.2 untouched bricks-child.
Try looking through previous posts first before posting yourself, only few pages back, not that difficult 🤔

Although you joined 2020 and yet in three years here you have only 24 comments from yourself, so it might be 😒

Reactions: demidoff
Try looking through previous posts first before posting yourself, only few pages back, not that difficult 🤔

Although you joined 2020 and yet in three years here you have only 24 comments from yourself, so it might be 😒
Didn't know that it was unchanged from previous versions, searched and found the version for 1.6.1 before posting, my apologies, thought that there might have been updates.

Regards

Didn't know that it was unchanged from previous versions, searched and found the version for 1.6.1 before posting, my apologies, thought that there might have been updates.

Regards
For example, my file differs from version to version. Apparently, the one who uploads - does it with his changes in the theme. Check carefully.

For example, my file differs from version to version. Apparently, the one who uploads - does it with his changes in the theme. Check carefully.
My bricks child is always untouched. I also provide Bricks theme untouched and nulled with only few changes in functions.php for proper null. If you don't believe feel free to buy license and check for yourself :)

My bricks child is always untouched. I also provide Bricks theme untouched and nulled with only few changes in functions.php for proper null. If you don't believe feel free to buy license and check for yourself :)
I have no complaints against you, I only suggest that you be careful. I use CodeBox myself instead of child themes.

Reactions: domba
  • Haha
Reactions: Lalo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chetanchdh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock