• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.7.1

No permission to download
Hello best developers
Please let me ask a stupid question:

As you think. Is Bricks likely to replace and win Elementor as the best Page Builder in the future????
Bricks Builder already won Monster awards 2022

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello best developers
Please let me ask a stupid question:

As you think. Is Bricks likely to replace and win Elementor as the best Page Builder in the future????
This depends on your skills and what your is ur goal!
If you want the answer, first, you must define your goals using these tools.

I simplified the matter for you.
Bricks don't have the widgets you are looking for to drag and drop and adjust the colors, padding, margin... pixels etc.
Bricks are meant to give tools to develop a clean code website... and require at least essential HTML/CSS.. and a learning curve.
So if you are planning to develop this for yourself and your clients, Bricks is on the crown stage and still proceeding with more great features.
So it's for Pro Devs.

On the other hand, Elementor is meant for just dragging through these ready-made widgets.
Don't care about clean code, rules, good developers...It's meant for those who are called newbies.
You can achieve good looking site with it, and a complex too.. using extended plugins like ACF/MetaBox/JetEngine...
But you'll never achieve the pro-level stage, clean website, and more.

If I were you, I don't want to be in the first camp, Which uses Bricks as a Pro developer. As I said, you need to consume time learning and practicing, etc., and you need to be only on the other side, "Newbie" I suggest you check Breakdance instead of Elementor. Better, Faster, And can extend it to a reasonable level.

• Love
Reactions: influence
This depends on your skills and what your is ur goal!
If you want the answer, first, you must define your goals using these tools.

I simplified the matter for you.
Bricks don't have the widgets you are looking for to drag and drop and adjust the colors, padding, margin... pixels etc.
Bricks are meant to give tools to develop a clean code website... and require at least essential HTML/CSS.. and a learning curve.
So if you are planning to develop this for yourself and your clients, Bricks is on the crown stage and still proceeding with more great features.
So it's for Pro Devs.

On the other hand, Elementor is meant for just dragging through these ready-made widgets.
Don't care about clean code, rules, good developers...It's meant for those who are called newbies.
You can achieve good looking site with it, and a complex too.. using extended plugins like ACF/MetaBox/JetEngine...
But you'll never achieve the pro-level stage, clean website, and more.

If I were you, I don't want to be in the first camp, Which uses Bricks as a Pro developer. As I said, you need to consume time learning and practicing, etc., and you need to be only on the other side, "Newbie" I suggest you check Breakdance instead of Elementor. Better, Faster, And can extend it to a reasonable level.
Your answer is excellent and hits the heart of the matter. Thank you for taking the time and answering so clearly!

This is not my own question. A lot of people are torn at this delicate moment, standing in the middle of a crossroads, when faced with the problems of the uncertain bulkiness of Elementor and other more nimble but hard-to-reach tools like Bricks - then, they will be quite confused and looking for answers like me.
And I'm sure your answer on this forum will be appreciated by many Google searchers - as this answer demonstrates your very broad and deep understanding.

I only have 1 question when you recommend me to learn Breakdance, it has the same owner of Oxygen. And I've heard a lot of background complaints about instability and loss of trust about this founder and the developers they don't feel secure to stick with this company for long.

Can you give me more advice and reasons to decide to learn about Breakdance?

Your answer is excellent and hits the heart of the matter. Thank you for taking the time and answering so clearly!

This is not my own question. A lot of people are torn at this delicate moment, standing in the middle of a crossroads, when faced with the problems of the uncertain bulkiness of Elementor and other more nimble but hard-to-reach tools like Bricks - then, they will be quite confused and looking for answers like me.
And I'm sure your answer on this forum will be appreciated by many Google searchers - as this answer demonstrates your very broad and deep understanding.

I only have 1 question when you recommend me to learn Breakdance, it has the same owner of Oxygen. And I've heard a lot of background complaints about instability and loss of trust about this founder and the developers they don't feel secure to stick with this company for long.

Can you give me more advice and reasons to decide to learn about Breakdance?
Breakdance owner/developer Louis is not my concern in this matter...The fiasco he made is misunderstood. He himself misunderstood how to target this to the audience. The only mistake he made was that he couldn't address the current clients/fans he already owns.. so moving on. It's difficult to answer this in short words.

Let me help you how to pick between Eleemntor and Breakdance.
Both aim to collect $$ but will compete with features! The current features inside Breakdance are above the scale compared to Elementor, Divi, and Beaver! it's more than that.
Also, it's open to scale the level to Pro, but not quite there, but better for the mentioned page builders.
The roadmap is again processed very well.
Anything in the Pro builders can be built in Breakdance and faster but not cleaner, alongside it's open for more potential.

Cheaper too.

I can write more than 5000 words about using Breakdance instead of Elementor, Divi, and Beaver.
I've been on all these camps. I can tell you with confidence if you are Newbie, Breakdance is your tool ATM.

Please consider this the last reply about this matter, Since this thread is for Bricks.

• Love
Breakdance owner/developer Louis is not my concern in this matter...The fiasco he made is misunderstood. He himself misunderstood how to target this to the audience. The only mistake he made was that he couldn't address the current clients/fans he already owns.. so moving on. It's difficult to answer this in short words.

Let me help you how to pick between Eleemntor and Breakdance.
Both aim to collect $$ but will compete with features! The current features inside Breakdance are above the scale compared to Elementor, Divi, and Beaver! it's more than that.
Also, it's open to scale the level to Pro, but not quite there, but better for the mentioned page builders.
The roadmap is again processed very well.
Anything in the Pro builders can be built in Breakdance and faster but not cleaner, alongside it's open for more potential.

Cheaper too.

I can write more than 5000 words about using Breakdance instead of Elementor, Divi, and Beaver.
I've been on all these camps. I can tell you with confidence if you are Newbie, Breakdance is your tool ATM.

Please consider this the last reply about this matter, Since this thread is for Bricks.

Hello Mr. Lato.

Let me ask you one last time, and I promise not to bother you any more. I ask this because I trust your credibility and knowledge. So I will definitely take your advice!

I haven't learned about Breakdance yet, but right now I'm immersed and fascinated by Bricks builder. You can immediately see in the 2 comments of the 2 experts above that what people are evaluating about Bricks is really fascinating.

And you are very right. I am a newbie and have no in-depth programming knowledge. I've learned and been able to master Elementor's tools for a while, but it's not a professional developer, it's just curiosity and no coding knowledge.

But I've seen the power of loops, dynamic code, ACF... that Elementor recently introduced, but still in Beta. And I love and want to be the complete master of my website and want to provide many features in-depth custom fields on my website. It's a custom freedom and it's been great to me.

I've heard you talk about Breakdance and once again bitterly torn between Breakdance and Bricks :(

I would definitely want to learn about custom code types, if it wasn't too difficult. and I want to get into one of these 2 page builders

Can you give me the best advice, based on my current qualifications and needs as I described above. So which option for me is the most accurate from the perspective of an expert like you??

I will definitely follow your decision.

Hello Mr. Lato.

Let me ask you one last time, and I promise not to bother you any more. I ask this because I trust your credibility and knowledge. So I will definitely take your advice!

I haven't learned about Breakdance yet, but right now I'm immersed and fascinated by Bricks builder. You can immediately see in the 2 comments of the 2 experts above that what people are evaluating about Bricks is really fascinating.

And you are very right. I am a newbie and have no in-depth programming knowledge. I've learned and been able to master Elementor's tools for a while, but it's not a professional developer, it's just curiosity and no coding knowledge.

But I've seen the power of loops, dynamic code, ACF... that Elementor recently introduced, but still in Beta. And I love and want to be the complete master of my website and want to provide many features in-depth custom fields on my website. It's a custom freedom and it's been great to me.

I've heard you talk about Breakdance and once again bitterly torn between Breakdance and Bricks :(

I would definitely want to learn about custom code types, if it wasn't too difficult. and I want to get into one of these 2 page builders

Can you give me the best advice, based on my current qualifications and needs as I described above. So which option for me is the most accurate from the perspective of an expert like you??

I will definitely follow your decision.
I don't put any of Elementor, Beaver, Divi even Breakdance in the same group with Bricks, Cwicly, and Oxygen.

If you are a newbie and don't want to learn and do best practices, You're in the group of those to choose "Elementor, Beaver, Divi, Breakdance"
If I were you, I'd choose for sure Breakdance without a doubt..

If you want to learn and produce a clean code website scalable, maintainable... like a Pro dev website, You're in the group of these builders."Bricks, Oxygen, Cwicly, Builderius"
Hard to answer which to use from them. Bricks are my favorite, alongside Cwicly.
But require a learning curve, time, and some $$ because many tutorials are not free, and you can't find them easily.

P.S. Breakdance doesn't require that learning curve, a couple of nights, and you'll be good to start.
Check out the Youtube channel.

I don't put any of Elementor, Beaver, Divi even Breakdance in the same group with Bricks, Cwicly, and Oxygen.

If you are a newbie and don't want to learn and do best practices, You're in the group of those to choose "Elementor, Beaver, Divi, Breakdance"
If I were you, I'd choose for sure Breakdance without a doubt..

If you want to learn and produce a clean code website scalable, maintainable... like a Pro dev website, You're in the group of these builders."Bricks, Oxygen, Cwicly, Builderius"
Hard to answer which to use from them. Bricks are my favorite, alongside Cwicly.
But require a learning curve, time, and some $$ because many tutorials are not free, and you can't find them easily.

P.S. Breakdance doesn't require that learning curve, a couple of nights, and you'll be good to start.
Check out the Youtube channel.
Thank you for everything. Your answer is too detailed and complete for me.

I would definitely go ahead using Breakdance as your advice. I watched Breakdance demo videos a few minutes ago, and I know why you recommend it to me. It's really convincing and I don't understand why it hasn't become a new star.

You are so kind, thank you for helping me with a difficult decision.
Wish you the best, luck and happiness will come to you in the future ^^.

Thanks a lot

• Love
Reactions: GambleGang and Lalo
Thank you for everything. Your answer is too detailed and complete for me.

I would definitely go ahead using Breakdance as your advice. I watched Breakdance demo videos a few minutes ago, and I know why you recommend it to me. It's really convincing and I don't understand why it hasn't become a new star.

You are so kind, thank you for helping me with a difficult decision.
Wish you the best, luck and happiness will come to you in the future ^^.

Thanks a lot
Good luck to you.

• Love
It's not a finished null.

You can try creating a page and clicking on the "Edit in Bricks" button. And you are redirected to the license page.
I confirm it happens but its ONLY a one-time redirect.
When you create another New Page and you click on "Edit With Bricks" it sends you this-time straight to the Brick Editor.

It's not a finished null.

You can try creating a page and clicking on the "Edit in Bricks" button. And you are redirected to the license page.
I confirm it happens but its ONLY a one-time redirect.
When you create another New Page and you click on "Edit With Bricks" it sends you this-time straight to the Brick Editor.

That has all been sorted. 👍

Reactions: promowp
So did anyone notice an improvement (decrease) in builder lag with v1.7 when working on more complex pages? It remained kind of the same for me, tbh...

Reactions: Lalo and finalcorp
So did anyone notice an improvement (decrease) in builder lag with v1.7 when working on more complex pages? It remained kind of the same for me, tbh...
I didn't test yet :ROFLMAO:, and now u devastating me, I'll check soon.

• Love
Reactions: Babik
Can anyone else edit the Footer and Header Templates correctly with any version over 1.5 for bricks here? or is it just me?

bricks > templates >Header or Footer > Edit with bricks

The section either doesn't appear in the builder but will in the structure panel when added OR visa versa? It's completely fucked. lol

Add Section = Doesent appear in builder ONLY side panel
Add Heading = Doesent appear in builder ONLY side panel

but appears on the front end?

Can anyone else edit the Footer and Header Templates correctly with any version over 1.5 for bricks here? or is it just me?

bricks > templates >Header or Footer > Edit with bricks

The section either doesn't appear in the builder but will in the structure panel when added OR visa versa? It's completely fucked. lol

Add Section = Doesent appear in builder ONLY side panel
Add Heading = Doesent appear in builder ONLY side panel

but appears on the front end?
All is well here.

Reactions: GambleGang
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock