• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.7.1

No permission to download

finalcorp

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
izakvdm submitted a new resource:

[Nulled] Bricks Builder - Build WordPress sites that rank. A Faster, More Customizable & Performant Tool To Visually Design Yo

Bricks.jpg

Bricks Builder
Build WordPress sites that rank.
A Faster, More Customizable & Performant Tool To Visually Design Your Site.

Visual Full Site Editing

Build your entire site, visually. All on one screen. From header to footer and everything in between. If you can do it with WordPress, you can do it with Bricks.
Preview and tweak your design for different breakpoints so your site looks stunning on all devices.
No more patchwork...​

Read more about this resource...

Thank you so much for this new tool. Please, could you provide the theme and child theme, you could get when you buy the plugin.

Thank you in advance 👍

Thank you so much @slvrsteele
for those who do not know to cancel the notification about activation, just go to the activation page and copy the key template and paste it in the key field and then click activate

please like if you find this post is helpful
Best

Could anyone please provide a demo url? I tried to find one in the website but there's none visible.

Thanks!

Awesome guys. I just posted a thread on Monday asking who had used it and now I can try it out!

Very curious to see how much customization I can do on what is called "Repeater" to change how each card looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: promowp
Thanks for the great response today with this.

2 days back @medw1311 told me about it and sent me the link.
On paper, it looks fantastic.
Yesterday the whole day I was thinking about it.
The whole time I was thinking yes or no.
I decided to take the fall to buy it.
I installed it for @medw1311 and he was over the moon with the results.
Hope he still feels like that. That made my day.
He must post his test results for us again.

After today and everyone's response to it, I know I didn't make a mistake with it.
I am so glad everyone likes it.

Special thanks to @slvrsteele

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock