• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Yes, I created a folder for the node js app on the root folder.

I set up the node app and linked it to a sub domain (the same way it's done on the official documentation).

I can't even login to set the server url
did you fix the problem ? i faced the same issue

Good morning, maybe someone will use this installation information in aapanel.

Mistakes:
* Error 500 is because the database was not imported before opening the web and only the sessions table was created.

* Could not connect to the server when you execute get_qrcode, it is fixed by importing the database.

It is necessary to create the node task since at times if you run it with pm2 it indicates an error in the pm2 monit.

I just need to solve the sending of buttons in mass messages and the pdf in any type of sending.

I have read the 83 pages line by line and I thank sagar for giving himself the job of helping and sharing the canceled code and everyone.

hello there i have obsereved some things that are currently not working
1. Unable to download report of bulk messaging
2. unable to use Button, List, Simple Button
3. bulk messaging sometimes gets hanged (stops working in between but pause and play the campaign makes it run again)

Please do help as I have integrated it to my most of the apps
thanking you in advance

also one feature of whatsapp number filter is also missing

the structure of the button message sent by whatsapp api official, sent the recipientKeyHash variable, maybe the value of the recipientKeyHash variable is a validation for whether the button appears or not in the application
It's very tricky.
Unfortunately, it was not possible to send button with waziper or other 3rd partys. But button and list still work in web version and ios version. It also works with older versions of WhatsApp on Android.

Reactions: iiihexiii
Hai Babito members here i am attaching one new script for waziper and i dont know how to remove the

No whitelist Needed​

methode and how to null this kindly do some may be it will help everyone

sorry team not able to upload here maybe size issue
attach google drive or mega then give here link

Hai Babito members here i am attaching one new script for waziper and i dont know how to remove the

No whitelist Needed​

methode and how to null this kindly do some may be it will help everyone
Does this version have something different?

Hi everyone !

i have problem with Login Redirect Loop Issue.
i can't login
any solution please ?

Is there anyone have the latest update of the waziper, with the api domain code. @CAFEEH
In the old version, or latest version available on the site have a major issue, sending message to unknown number cannot recieve in their whatsapp app, But in whatsapp web that message is visible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock