• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp Rest Api For Waziper/Whatsapp Module For Stackposts

Whatsapp Rest Api For Waziper/Whatsapp Module For Stackposts Version 5.0.4

No permission to download

vivos1

May 8, 2022
azunweb submitted a new resource:

Whatsapp Rest Api For Waziper/Whatsapp Module For Stackposts - Download Free Whatsapp Rest Api For Waziper/Whatsapp Module For Stackposts + Database

5c02a8f83addb7f9efc31abe92600ee7.jpg

With the Api module, users can use the full functionality of Waziper through the setting of packages.
Functions include:

91470c218bc5819a857d77d485143bb4.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

Can anyone share demo video of waziper rest API?

How can I send the customized pdf files to clients?

How API are working in CRM or Ms Excel?

Thanks in Advance

Version 2.0.4 – May 24, 2022
- Added Button Template feature with Permissions on packages
- Added List Message Template feature with Permissions on packages
- Added Import contacts with CSV feature
- Added Bulk schedule via Group feature
- Fixed chatbot feature not working when open direct via Whatsapp link
- Fixed dark mode
- Added new permission button & list messsage for Packages
- Added option relogin keep Instance ID
- Improved performance

Reactions: sahir
its very easy bro just extract in folder and check documentation
I already install the Rest API, But want to know how it's working?

Demo how it's working with WooCommerce, MS Excel, Tally or any other Software, etc.

how can I install it on Stackpost?
Instructions:

1. Upload the zip file to the root of your stackposts, it should be in the same directory as the App folder.

2. Edit the /api/functions/helper.php file, change the text "server.yourdomain.com" to your 2.0.3 server installation domain

3. Inside the zip file there is a SQL, open your phpMyAdmin and select your database, click on the import button, select the file and run, this will create the table needed for the webhook connections.

can anyone share wazper 2.0.4 nulled ?
i forgot the name of that hero who find out the best way to null 2.0.3 but he is not there I think in 2.0.4 some features are not working after null so need to figure out or decode full wa.js there is one Indian guy who decode wa.js last time I just lost his was no :( I am hoping @Morehere or @lalbilla can help

i forgot the name of that hero who find out the best way to null 2.0.3 but he is not there I think in 2.0.4 some features are not working after null so need to figure out or decode full wa.js there is one Indian guy who decode wa.js last time I just lost his was no :( I am hoping @Morehere or @lalbilla can help
Do you have 2.0.3 nulled working version if yes please share with us

Here is "wa.js" nulled file:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock