• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Hello, has everyone stopped working with button templates and list templates? yesterday they were working, today they stopped working on android, working only in the Web version

Yes all UnOfficial whatsapp script Buttons stopped working on android only Official Whatsapp Bot working perfectly i checked on waziper, wazone, m-pedia and 2 more providers all stopped working.. only button shows in web whatsapp

Yes all UnOfficial whatsapp script Buttons stopped working on android only Official Whatsapp Bot working perfectly i checked on waziper, wazone, m-pedia and 2 more providers all stopped working.. only button shows in web whatsapp
This is the end, there will be no solution, what do you think?

This is the end, there will be no solution, what do you think?
I thought same let's wait for update and hope unofficial whatsapp will be continue for bot otherwise we can use API only. If this is end than API also will be ban in near by future

I'm having problems, I have it installed, it was working, but when I login it takes me to the home page, can anyone help me?

Is it possible to use waziper to make it available to users with plans? They hire and each one has access to platforms where they can log in the whatsapp they want, without having access to the others, with personalized plans, is it possible?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock