• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
1684582418682.png

i installed fresh and got a display like this

and when I try to enter the admin it looks normal, the css style is readable while on the front end it's not

how to solve it
Try to delete clear bwoser histroy and retry install again ...it is due to cokkies issue ...i had same issue but sort out

Try to have the site name, database name, and database user name as plain text without Caps, without space, and without special characters.

Site name you can change after the installation.
I have the same problem as this, namely the database.

and when I access the domain
it works fine but got an error in css problem as shown above

I have the same problem as this, namely the database.

and when I access the domain
it works fine but got an error in css problem as shown above
if not worked ....please increase value in php.ini

Can someone help me I managed to use the file to pass the verification but I can't install the database I've tried with no characters anyway can someone help me or send me the sql please thank you 1684594506258.png 1684594513609.png

Hello Guys,

Upgrade process

before:

1) How To Update

- make an full backup of your site

- replace app folder from your webroot

- replace resources folder from your webroot

- replace routes folder from your webroot

- replace whatsapp.js file from your webroot

now
now without folder, no instructions

Thank you very much for your support

@bentacos
I think it is a change by the author of the script to always show the purchase code.

@cuaks
We need your help in the community for the modified version and continue with the testing.

if you need to mirror link (not nulled)

Reactions: palmeirarocha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock