• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
Hey guys works for you these Shortcodes?

• Code:
    {name} = recipient can see his/her name
    {phone_number} = recipient can see his/her phone number
    {my_name} = recipient can see your name
    {my_email} = recipient can see your email
    {my_contact_number} = recipient can see your contact number

Node version?
Php version?
They don't work from the beginning, I think the contact may have to be registered.

{name} = recipient can see his/her name
{phone_number} = recipient can see his/her phone number

someone help me.I am using a Cpanel. Chatbot(WhatsApp sever) works for about 5 minutes and stops. I will have to restart node run to get it online again and again. When the WhatsApp server goes online I get the error in the attached file screenshot.
Capture.JPG

someone help me.I am using a Cpanel. Chatbot(WhatsApp sever) works for about 5 minutes and stops. I will have to restart node run to get it online again and again. When the WhatsApp server goes online I get the error in the attached file screenshot.
Capture.JPG
Use terminal or ssh
Run npm run start and look for logging
Fix log or share in this thread
Run again npm run startand check logging error again
When every its perfect, run with pm2 or forever js or pnpm

Can someone help me I managed to use the file to pass the verification but I can't install the database I've tried with no characters anyway can someone help me or send me the sql please thank you 1684594506258.png 1684594513609.png
If you get that the data base is ready just go to /login

Installation successful, WhatsApp Api working, device connected but Chatbot not working. I am enable to send messages though. Someone further assist me please . I am using AApanel.

its very very difficult to install server and file!
im sad
well that's actually what you get when an author chooses to look cool by using mainstream frameworks like laravel instead of focusing in ease of use and usability

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock