• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download

bentacos

May 2, 2022
bentacos submitted a new resource:

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS). - Download FREE WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS). Nulled CodeCanyon 44936224

Screenshot 2023-04-28 045205.png

WASender is a whatsapp marketing platform its build with Laravel and Node Js. WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, with over 2 billion active users. This makes it an attractive platform for businesses to reach out to potential customers and engage with their existing customer base. The WASender customers can create multiple device for sending message to his target audience. useing WASender user can create chatbot for automatic...

Read more about this resource...

Has anyone been able to install?
The folder does not have the files that indicate in the documentation :(

hello dear sir plz upload new latest update today
Has anyone been able to install?
The folder does not have the files that indicate in the documentation :(
there are no significant changes in that update. they just added node_modules folder.

you can install the node modules by running this command inside the script directory:

Code:
npm install

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 8.09.44 PM.png

Installed successfully in cpanel but i have configured nodejs setup.. still server status offline
you need to add your whatsapp server url in the settings. they didn't mentioned that in the documentation.

the documentation and the script itself was poorly made. only the interface design is the advantage of this script.

im actually not using it. i just bought it so i can share it here in babiato.

you need to add your whatsapp server url in the settings. they didn't mentioned that in the documentation.

the documentation and the script itself was poorly made. only the interface design is the advantage of this script.

hello dear plz upload latest update today

thank you

Reactions: h4w1
Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 10.12.46 PM.png

Wa Server status showing online in admin dashboard... but in customer panel qr code is not visiable..

How to fix this issue or did i miss anything...??

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankitrathore
Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 10.12.46 PM.png

Wa Server status showing online in admin dashboard... but in customer panel qr code is not visiable..

How to fix this issue or did i miss anything...??
you need to setup autorun script. again, it was also not mentioned in the documentation. i recommend not using this script in your business.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock