• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tryhost.in offline?

tryhost is off again, Any fix predictions?

update: It started working again about an hour after it crashed.

Last edited:
How do u know these things... Are you close to tryhost
no, I use 20i to host one on my WordPress site and their data centre had an issue today and still is with a cut fibre line to their main data centre within London
and it just so happens that tryhost London DA, DC-02 is still offline

no, I use 20i to host one on my WordPress site and their data centre had an issue today and still is with a cut fibre line to their main data centre within London
and it just so happens that tryhost London DA, DC-02 is still offline
tryhost is back online. thanks for the reply

My site is down for a while. They don't respond to tickets. I can't log in to the Direct Admin either. Not a reliable web hosting provider.

Reactions: ShrutiG
I purchased it a few months back but couldn't rely on that.

That's I don't use it to host production-level sites.
I just do testing on that hosting for adding features on my sites.

It's better to buy hosting from a reliable provider. don't go for cheap. In starting I also try these low-cost providers & it was a headache. after that, I never buy cheap hosting again. I migrated my websites to genius host & which is full peace of mind.

I'm not affiliated with them & they don't have an affiliated program :D

Reactions: EloFran
Their own security certificate has expired since November 29...
that doesn't say much about a hosting company

It's better to buy hosting from a reliable provider. don't go for cheap. In starting I also try these low-cost providers & it was a headache. after that, I never buy cheap hosting again. I migrated my websites to genius host & which is full peace of mind.

I'm not affiliated with them & they don't have an affiliated program :D
At the beginning of subscribing I did a lot of tests on the server and the truth is that the data was good, but for 1 month, it crashes a lot, and now the ssl fails...

Is it normal to not respond to tickets for a week?
no, it's normal that they don't answer

Sorry for late replying we are not available from past 10 days. You can pm for any query. Also, we are working on SSL to fix the asap.

My web panel says that my account is deactivated, I only have a script for emails where only 3 people enter, it is worth mentioning that I bought with @Deepansh to see if he can do something

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock