• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tryhost.in offline?

dionicell

Jan 14, 2021
hi bro´s...
Does anyone have any idea what happened to tryhost.in?
I have two hosting with them, but it says server not found, and the tryhost page doesn't work either

thk

hi bro´s...
Does anyone have any idea what happened to tryhost.in?
I have two hosting with them, but it says server not found, and the tryhost page doesn't work either

thk
I hope that you have full backup otherwise it seem bumped

Reactions: dionicell
Why on Earth people buy hosting from these sites. Curiosity. There are so many big established web hosting companies.

Reactions: Bogotano
I think it's working now. However, I recommend everyone take a backup.

Reply from tryhost
Tryhost apologize for the downtime, our DNS cluster got affected in which are servers went down for few hours. Currently DNS is up again and so our servers are and every website hosted on our servers are up, further requested to take backup of your data periodically so that your website's and website data will be safe at your location. Still if anyone facing any issues kindly raise a ticket, we will look into this

Reactions: d3v1l and dionicell
Its still not working its been 20 hours..opened tickets but no response. Kindly ask them to resolve ticket no

897619 and 035860​

Its still not working its been 20 hours..opened tickets but no response. Kindly ask them to resolve ticket no

897619 and 035860​

I also have problems with another domain in tryhost and I hope they can finally answer, I've been waiting for a response for two weeks

Hello,

We have got good response from this forum. We have joined Babiato officially now. We are facing disk failure issue that's why the server was offline.

Whoever facing the issue with the server and raised any ticket . Kindly send me your query on PM.
I will try to resolve on urgent basis. Also, Don't worry about the data, it is safe.

Reactions: Shadyd12
Hello,

We have got good response from this forum. We have joined Babiato officially now. We are facing disk failure issue that's why the server was offline.
That was so swift, welcome to the forum. I only have only concern, we understand being down is part of the business, but why not a proper landing page with SSL, takes only a couple of minutes and customers will also be happy, instead of you following them. They will reach out to you.

Hi dears,
Any update?
My store lose the SSL suddenly, may i have your help please.
Thanks

Hello, We have just reissued the SSL certificate. Can you check once?

1664531850277.png

On the tryhost page > Services > It says no ssl detected, even my store still.
Thanks guys for the reply

Dears @Tryhost_official
I have checked my managed SSL but there is nothing yet:
1664562244923.png

Thanks

Hi dears @Tryhost_official

It is working now, my store has SSL, but for some reason, it stills says no SSL on the manage SSL Cet page pn my acc..
Thanks

Dears @Tryhost_official
I have checked my managed SSL but there is nothing yet:
1664562244923.png

Thanks

Our free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate is activated on your server. Through Manage SSL certifiate it is for external website purchase tha's why it is not showing.

Reactions: nobel0
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock