• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Has Tryhost.in come to an end?

May 6, 2020
Tryhost.png

It's not recent news that tryhost.in's hosting website has been facing issues. The site became appealing due to its low costs, making it a preference despite its problems, including server outages and even an outage that left it completely offline for over a day.

As of today, the site is still operational, but no more services can be acquired through it. It's as if they are just waiting for all active packages to be exhausted. Those who have services with them can simply use them until they expire, but they can't renew or subscribe to new ones.

For me, despite all its issues, I've always liked it because I used it only for testing services and low-traffic websites. My contracted service expired today, and it will likely be deactivated in 1 or 2 days. As a result, I'll have to migrate to a more expensive hosting as soon as possible. It was decent while it lasted, and I believe there won't be another option with such affordable pricing.

It's worth noting that this is my perspective.

Reactions: Auwal
I have my server down and cannot access it anymore. What is their what's app contact number ? Thank you

Thanks.. I only have a backup of a few months old.. whish I could get access to migrate, any idea how to get in touch ?

I gave up trying to get in touch. I switched to ElnHost, got 1 year of hosting for 17 usd.
ElnHost seems to be really new in the business. But $17 a year is a good deal if that website is not too serious in case something unwanted happens.

I can provide you hosting at similar cost and plan. I have been running hosting for 3 years now. I had sales thread also here.

What’s their WhatsApp number? I’ll reach out to them and see if we can maybe merge or they can be acquired to keep running. Sounds like it would be a good business deal for them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock