• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.6

No permission to download
Automatic Translate Addon For TranslatePress (Pro)

== Version 1.2.3 | 01/09/2023 ==

Fixed:- Google Translate Element stopped working.

Thank you so much for uploading this. not sure if i am doing something wrong and if some activation is needed but it seems like the string translation is not detected even though business addon is installed. Any insights? Please see screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 8.53.24 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 8.53.24 AM.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 36
Thank you so much for uploading this. not sure if i am doing something wrong and if some activation is needed but it seems like the string translation is not detected even though business addon is installed. Any insights? Please see screenshot
Have you activated the seo option in setting?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023.png
    Screenshot 2023.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 45

• SEO Pack: Improved automatic slug translation when original slug contains hyphens by preventing translation engines from sometimes generating identical translations with the original slug
  • SEO Pack: Added filter trp_allow_redirect_to_translated_url to prevent redirect in custom cases
  • SEO Pack: Added filter trp_get_term_args when searching for the original term slug based on translation

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.6.2 + Pro

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.6.2 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.6.2 =

* Fixed absolute paths not working in the Exclude Paths From Translation option
* Fixed Pencil icon displayed in wrong positions on WP Forms in the Translation Editor
* Added missing Sindhi language flag
* When Marketing opt-in feature is enabled, list of active plugins is now included in the non-sensitive diagnostic tracking data
* Updated logos for Profile Builder and Paid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have two websites on one server with the same settings, one opens SEO Pack at normal speed and the other one opens SEO Pack very slowly, usually taking 2 minutes to open the page!

• SEO Pack: Improved automatic slug translation when original slug contains hyphens by preventing translation engines from sometimes generating identical translations with the original slug
  • SEO Pack: Added filter trp_allow_redirect_to_translated_url to prevent redirect in custom cases
  • SEO Pack: Added filter trp_get_term_args when searching for the original term slug based on translation

Reactions: Saga
*********For the admin this is weird i tried to write the sql code or even upload it but nothing work so I put it here : Remove ******

Hello dear friends 🌟,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day! 😊 Today, I want to share a little SQL magic trick 🎩✨ I created with the help of a tool named GPT. This piece of code helps us delete a tricky "TRP license event" from our database, even if our table names have different prefixes. (Yes, it works across multiple websites! 🌐)

Sometimes, we might not have a “regular” or typical prefix for our table names, and that's completely okay! This code has been made with love and care to work its charm in various situations. 🚀 Now, while it might not be the simplest version out there, it does get the job done. 💪🛠️ And hey, perhaps with our shared knowledge, we could find a way to make it even simpler together! 🧠💡

Could there be a way to incorporate this into our PHP files? 🤔 Maybe create something that checks daily to see if that naughty license reminder has sneaked back in? Like Cron Job 🗓️🕵️

Here’s the code I came up with. Take a look, play around with it, and let’s explore what marvelous creations we can come up with together! 🧙‍♂️🚀

Last edited:
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.6.3

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.6.3 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.6.3 =

* Improved page loading speed by optimizing code handling gettext
* Improved page loading speed when Query Monitor plugin is active
* Fixed internal links not being translated when using Do not translate certain paths feature
* Fixed trp-gettext wrappings on Query Monitor strings
* Fixed flag for Hindi and Punjabi (India) languages

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Vottam and JRGWxRxZ
HELLO MY BABIATO FAMILY

need your help!
i have a subdomaine.midomain.com and any time i switch laguage select to other laguage, i got this error:
a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered BUT if refresh the page, no baccome online again, i go to another page and the same issue, refresh the page and become online again an so on.

I read in some old post that is impossible to translate a sub-domain, but i'm not sure if that si true.
and the wors error some time if NOT 503 error then is:
https://subdomaine.midomain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

ANY ADVICE PLEASE? what is my doing wrong or wht can i do the right way?

THank you in advance

👋 Hello Babiato familly,

I just shared before an SQL request to remove the block of TRP about licence but i was lazy to do it every week, so i adapt it in php and cron job,)

I'm excited to share a little success story with you all today! 🎉 Being quite new to the world of coding and WordPress, I often found myself tangled up in repetitive tasks that, while manageable, took up much more time than they should have.

One such task was dealing with a pesky SQL query that I had to run quite frequently across several sites. It was all about cleaning up some license details from various _options tables in the database. While it was not overly complex, doing it manually over and over again became quite a chore! 🔄

This is where a brilliant piece of technology stepped in to save the day! 🚀 I stumbled upon ChatGPT, an artificial intelligence by OpenAI, and decided to seek its help in automating this task. The goal was simple: transform that manual SQL query into a scheduled task within WordPress, allowing it to run automatically every day without my intervention.

And...it worked! 🥳 With the help of ChatGPT, I managed to create a piece of code that I placed in my functions file. Now, the task runs smoothly in the background, eliminating the need for my regular manual intervention. It’s like setting a little robot to work behind the scenes, ensuring I don’t have to worry about those license details anymore. 🤖💼

I will be attaching the code in a file with this message, in case anyone might find it useful or if you are dealing with a similar recurring task. Please feel free to use it, tweak it, or ask any questions about it - I'd be more than happy to share more about this journey! 🔄📂

Thank you, ChatGPT, for the assist and to this community for the continuous learning and sharing opportunities! 🙏💻

Let's keep coding and exploring together! 🚀👨‍💻

Please let me if it works for you also!
And if there a better way, upgrade to do,)

PHP:
function execute_my_query() {
    global $wpdb;

// Retrieve table names ending with '_options' from the WordPress database
    $tables = $wpdb->get_col("SELECT table_name FROM information_schema.tables WHERE table_name LIKE '%_options' AND table_schema = DATABASE()");

$totalDeleted = 0;

// Loop through the tables and delete records where option_name = 'trp_license_details'
    foreach($tables as $table){
        $deleted = $wpdb->delete( $table, array( 'option_name' => 'trp_license_details' ) );
        $totalDeleted += $deleted;
    }

// Logging or other action with $totalDeleted if necessary
    error_log("Total rows deleted: $totalDeleted");
}

// Hook our function to the cron event
add_action('trp_license_removal', 'execute_my_query');

// Schedule the event if it is not already scheduled
if (!wp_next_scheduled('trp_license_removal')) {
    wp_schedule_event(time(), 'daily', 'trp_license_removal');
}

Last edited:
+
I use Google Cloud and its API to translate my sites. If anyone among you has a foolproof technique that allows you to create new accounts and benefit from the 300 dollars of free credit, it would be great to share it, I'm here arrived through virtual cards but sometimes it blocks and I don't know what element Google does to accept or not a request is it if it is there in IP; the Google account, the bank card, the adress....

Reactions: hard_skill

• SEO Pack: Fixed edge case issue with incorrectly translating post slugs in default language
  • SEO Pack: Added extra parameters to trp_get_term_args hook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock