• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.6

No permission to download
I noticed something at my level

when I don't activate the pro; here's the result
111.png

but as soon as it's activated, the license question comes up

222.png

Can this help the geniuses among you to understand why?

Hi TranslatePress friends,
it is strange TP used 280 dollars of my credits in 3 week when for the same activity i used 3 month something like 50 dollars....
Is like TP was translating constantly even with no new page...

I stopped my Google api to understand what the trouble...
And the worst some page who was translated are no more translated,
any clue about this?

There is a link with the nulled version or it is something else?
Thank by advance!

Hello, does anyone can tell how in the latest versions of TranslatePress plugin transalate slugs? If I am going to "String Translation" --> "Slugs" I see this picture (see screenshot) and I can't translate the slugs.

Attachments

• slugs.jpg
    slugs.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
Hi TranslatePress friends,
it is strange TP used 280 dollars of my credits in 3 week when for the same activity i used 3 month something like 50 dollars....
Is like TP was translating constantly even with no new page...

I stopped my Google api to understand what the trouble...
And the worst some page who was translated are no more translated,
any clue about this?

There is a link with the nulled version or it is something else?
Thank by advance!
If you change site default language you lose all your translations. Take care when changing settings.
1688111287264.png

Reactions: Saga and smalok
Thank for this info,
i didn't change the langage of my website.
With this option i am able to see what translation are used in "live" using the recommended plugin WP data Access
( the table :0Sh_trp_machine_translation_log )

1688120402109.png + i activated block the robot :
1688120578768.png
and i can see is translated a page every second...
Like i launch a crawl on a new language added...
I have no idea what wrong!

So i tried in my google api to allow only my ip and now it don't work/translate, i got this message :
{
"error": {
"code": 403,
"message": "The provided API key has an IP address restriction. The originating IP address of the call (162.241.225.XXX) violates this restriction.",
"errors": [
{
"message": "The provided API key has an IP address restriction. The originating IP address of the call (162.241.225.XXX violates this restriction.",
"domain": "global",
"reason": "forbidden"
}
This IP is mine and in US when i am in France,
I was hoping to launch a crawl & translate by my ip...
And if allow this mysterious IP 162.241.225.XXX ( i changed the XXX)
i got the crazy api consommation again...
And it can't be my visitor i don't 10 page load by second...
I guess i miss something simple if you have any tips you will save my friday!🙏❤️

Thank for this info,
i didn't change the langage of my website.
"message": "The provided API key has an IP address restriction. The originating IP address of the call (162.241.225.XXX violates this restriction.",
"domain": "global",
"reason": "forbidden"
}
This IP is mine and in US when i am in France,
I was hoping to launch a crawl & translate by my ip...
And if allow this mysterious IP 162.241.225.XXX ( i changed the XXX)
i got the crazy api consommation again...
And it can't be my visitor i don't 10 page load by second...
I guess i miss something simple if you have any tips you will save my friday!🙏❤️
That setting about default language is first one in Plugin settings, not wordpress one.
Also about limiting IP try to add yours and the hosting IP of your site.
Maybe leave it on only when you do translations then turn it off.
Sorry i translated the website where i use it by hand soo can't help more.

• Love
Reactions: Saga
"That setting about default language is first one in Plugin settings, not wordpress one."
Now i got it thanks;)
+ For info for everyone i mistake i made by myself :
, when you change the language to formal ( or the oposite) it create also a new translation/table/page
@poe87 you was right the "strange" ip was the ip of my website, and now it sens make!
So i have to allow this ip, but the trouble it use my google api like a vampire! like 100 times what it was using the last mont for the same use....

Reactions: poe87

2.5.7​

• Added a new item in Database optimization tool to fix some cases of gettext not being selectable in Translation Editor
  • Fixed Edit pencil icon being difficult to click when hovering over certain text in Translation Editor
  • Added compatibility with WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS)
  • Improved compatibility with WP Rocket

Reactions: Saga and smalok
1.3.0 business

• Fixed an edge case issue that prevented activation of TranslatePress - Business plugin
  • SEO Pack: Fixed issue with Automatic Slug Translation when having multiple post types queried

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.5.7 + Pro

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.5.7 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.5.7 =

* Added a new item in Database optimization tool to fix some cases of gettext not being selectable in Translation Editor
* Fixed Edit pencil icon being difficult to click when hovering over certain text in Translation Editor
* Added compatibility with WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS)
* Improved compatibility with WP Rocket

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and smalok
Hello, and thank you for sharing.
What's your view on the difference between this plugin and GTranslate in terms of functionality? I have used GT's free version in the past, in which the free version requires the user to click or select a language of choice, and the website content changes to the selected language. I checked its site, and it seems TP focuses more on manual translation, right? I like the fact that TP has unlimited installation, which GT does not appear to provide.
Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Hello, and thank you for sharing.
What's your view on the difference between this plugin and GTranslate in terms of functionality? I have used GT's free version in the past, in which the free version requires the user to click or select a language of choice, and the website content changes to the selected language. I checked its site, and it seems TP focuses more on manual translation, right? I like the fact that TP has unlimited installation, which GT does not appear to provide.
Please share your thoughts. Thank you.
I'm 101% happy with this Plug...

I'm 101% happy with this Plug...
Okay. Thank you for your feedback. In what ways do you use it, and have you tried others, like GTranslate, that I mentioned? I ask because TP requires the Google Translate API, and I wanted to know if you integrate that on your site. If you do, how much does Google charge? Thank you.

This is what GTranslate told my friend:
GTranslate is the most cost-effective multilingual solution, which puts no limits on the number of translated words and pageviews and provides free Live Chat support.

So for those using TranslatePress, how much do you spend on the Google Translate API, please? Thank you.

There is no difference, it's identical to the already uploaded version (v2.5.7 + Pro) within the "history" tab.

The file "translatepress-multilingual.2.5.7-package.zip" contains two versions (free + pro/business).

→ You need to install & activate both plugins

The file "translatepress-business-1.3.0.zip" contains the identical plugin as the upload by the user "majidorc" (Business-v1.3.0.zip).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-15 000934.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-15 000934.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2023-07-15 002325.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-15 002325.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The file "translatepress-multilingual.2.5.7-package.zip" contains two versions (free + pro/business).

→ You need to install & activate both plugins

The file "translatepress-business-1.3.0.zip" contains the identical plugin as the upload by the user "majidorc" (Business-v1.3.0.zip).
after upload and active need me active what can i do ??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 4.39.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 4.39.34 PM.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock