• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar PRO

The Events Calendar PRO v6.3.3

No permission to download
if it's really that way like you said bobsmith you should maybe edit this line then.
Only confuses people. Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-20 um 11.49.39.png

Joined 21st Nov 2019 and only now mentioning things like that, what you been doing the past two years, well actually I can guess.....

Babak updated The Events Calendar PRO with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.1

Download The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v6.0.1] 2022-09-22 =

* Feature - Add a link to convert an Event to single in the Events Manager and Series edit screens [ECP-1308]
* Fix - Prevent fatal Fatal error `Call to undefined method DateTimeImmutable::format_i18n()` on Week view that occurred on certain versions of php 8.0 [ECP-1346]
* Fix - Correct some translation domains pointing to the wrong plugin. [BTRIA-1302]
* Fix - Correct a mismatch between the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: sibigo and JRGWxRxZ
have checked the last version - now the new custom fields and shortcodes are working, but as it is not nulled, there are some issues - like when you try to search the event - the events calendar pro page will open, it happens twice and then you are able to execute the search. Very funny from the plugin authors.

Does anybody know how to null this plugin?

The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.2

Download The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v6.0.2] 2022-10-20 =

* Fix - Series Post Type now is registered with `with_front => false` which prevents the URL weirdness for Series Archive page. [ECP-1340]
* Fix - Correct a few misnamed custom prop references. [TEC-4445]
* Fix - Ensure all the Virtual Event assets required by the Elementor Event widget load correctly. [ECP-1255]
* Fix - Remove strict type hinting from Custom Tables v1 code that could cause...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Yes agree - when I installed this plugin, than some part of pro functionalities like shorcodes support and custom fields disappeared. I return back to 6.0.1 where this functionality is working for me. I suppose somebody needs to null it the other way.

Yes agree - when I installed this plugin, than some part of pro functionalities like shorcodes support and custom fields disappeared. I return back to 6.0.1 where this functionality is working for me. I suppose somebody needs to null it the other way.
+

The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.2.1

Download The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.2.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v6.0.2.1] 2022-11-03 =

* Fix - Fixed an issue where migrated Recurring Event Occurrences would not be displayed on the frontend. [ECP-1398]
* Fix - Refactor Custom Tables v1 post-decorating code to avoid serialization/unserialization issues. [TEC-4379]

= [v6.0.2] 2022-10-20 =
* Fix - Series Post Type now is registered with `with_front => false` which prevents the URL weirdness for Series Archive page...

same here, 6.0.1 is working mostly.
6.0.2 and 6.0.2.1 are not properly nulled, I guess.
reverting back to 6.0.1 on my server.

The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.3

Download The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.3 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v6.0.3] 2022-11-15 =

* Version - Events Calendar PRO 6.0.3 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 6.0.4 and higher
* Fix - Prevent broken view related `tribe_is_*()` methods to be broken when using with WordPress 6.1 [TEC-4552]
* Fix - Fix for migrating offset RRULE with different time > The RRULE shows as being the same time as the first occurrence. [ECP-1269]
* Fix - Fix for fatal when saving an empty...

Reactions: devwork
updated from version 6.0.1 pro to 6.0.3 pro and it is working fine for me!
no problems with pro features.

Thanks a lot @Babak . Well done!!

The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.4

Download The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v6.0.4] 2022-11-29 =

* Version - Events Calendar PRO 6.0.4 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 6.0.5 and higher
* Feature - Reorganization of Event Settings. [TCMN-149]
* Fix - Prevent events from outside a series from showing on the series summary page. [ECP-1372]
* Fix - Fix a query issue where getting Event taxonomy terms would compromise the following query results. [ECP-1416]
* Fix - Avoid array...

Reactions: ex-pjotr and sibigo
can somebody confirm if 6.0.4 pro version working fine - i need maily the shortcodes

can somebody confirm if 6.0.4 pro version working fine - i need maily the shortcodes
Tested , working fine from 5.14.5 pro > to 6.0.4 pro, as previously broken shortcodes on newly update 6.0. You may try it on local env first if you are testing the compatibility.

The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.5

Download The Events Calendar Pro v6.0.5 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v6.0.5] 2022-12-14 =

* Fix - Fix for recursion error in `Provisional_Post_Cache`, looping on the `ID_Generator::current()` call. [ECP-1432]
* Fix - Fixes `Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot increment WP_Post in ...Series/Autogenerated_Series.php on line 359` when unintentionally incrementing WP_Post object in PHP 8. [ECP-1427]
* Fix - Adds support for `series` repository arguments in...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock