• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.10.16

No permission to download
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.9

Download The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.9 Nulled Free
= [v4.8.9] 2021-11-17 =

* Fix - Corrected typo and added translation for text on the events list page. [CE-124]
* Fix - Corrected document titles on paginated "My Events" pages. [CE-132]
* Language - 0 new strings added, 61 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello friends .. the one uploaded shows me this message ...

Your license key is invalid. You may need to download and install an updated version of the plugin. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to...

Let me upload one corrected and Nulled @Babak

Attachments

• the-events-calendar-community-events_v4.8.9.zip
    412 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.11

Download The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.11 Nulled Free
= [v4.8.11] 2022-01-19 =

* Enhancement - Added support for the Event Status field. [CE-136]
* Enhancement - Added new filter 'tribe_community_events_event_status_enabled'. [CE-136]
* Enhancement - Added new action 'tribe_events_community_section_before_event_status' and 'tribe_events_community_section_after_event_status'. [CE-136]
* Enhancement - Changed `status` on the upcoming and past events page to...

Hi @Babak / All.. I've been having an issue with this plugin for a long time and I cannot figure out what is causing it.

The "Event Time & Date" section seems to be broken on recent updates. I have no idea when this issue started, but what I do know, is that on a completely fresh WP install, with only this plugin and the default Twenty Twenty-Two theme and any other theme that I have tested it with, it's "broken".

The problem is, this causes some issues / confusion with event submission.

I searched online for other sites with the Community Events plugin in order to see if this is just a problem with the plugin here or if it's an issue with the plugin in general... and it does seem that it is a problem with the version here.

Example of Broken Section
Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 12.20.31.png

Example of Working Section
Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 12.23.05.png

I even searched for the missing file and added it, which got rid of the 404 in the console, but then I realised that the working site also has that 404.

I'm totally out of ideas here, but it renders this plugin "broken", at least on my sites. I have tried this on two different servers also.

Hi @Babak / All.. I've been having an issue with this plugin for a long time and I cannot figure out what is causing it.

The "Event Time & Date" section seems to be broken on recent updates. I have no idea when this issue started, but what I do know, is that on a completely fresh WP install, with only this plugin and the default Twenty Twenty-Two theme and any other theme that I have tested it with, it's "broken".

The problem is, this causes some issues / confusion with event submission.

I searched online for other sites with the Community Events plugin in order to see if this is just a problem with the plugin here or if it's an issue with the plugin in general... and it does seem that it is a problem with the version here.

Example of Broken Section
Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 12.20.31.png

Example of Working Section
Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 12.23.05.png

I even searched for the missing file and added it, which got rid of the 404 in the console, but then I realised that the working site also has that 404.

I'm totally out of ideas here, but it renders this plugin "broken", at least on my sites. I have tried this on two different servers also.

You mention that it breaks, this might not be an plugin issue, it might be an issue with WordPress and Elementor if you use that as well.

I will check my local which is currently on Astra theme and see if I get the same error, but have you tried on another theme?

Quick test with Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro activated and Community Events and Community Events Tickets activated as well

I had no issue with events and shows fine on test site.

Note that with Community Events Tickets you need to activate others as well.
Community Events Tickets, please install and activate Event Tickets (4.11.0+), Event Tickets Plus (4.10.6+), and WooCommerce (3.2.0+).

• Haha
Reactions: Kao X3
@bobsmith Thanks for your attention on this. I'm using the "Hello Elementor" theme for the main website, but my test platform has the same issue on all themes, even one that I used in the past, which never had this issue.

It's POSSIBLY a server configuration issue, but I can't think of anything which would cause this. PHP Memory is set to 512M, I can raise it, but really don't feel the need to, as there are plenty of other sites which have a lot heavier plugins that are not experiencing any issues...

It's a real head-scratcher.

bobsmith updated The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.13

Download The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.13 Nulled Free
= [4.8.13] 2022-04-05 =

* Fix - Fix an issue on the Add Events page where category would become blank if the page was refreshed. [CE-140]
* Tweak - Changed views: `community/modules/taxonomy`
* Language - 0 new strings added, 4 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.14

Download The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.8.14 Nulled Free
= [v4.8.14] 2022-05-11 =

* Enhancement - Updated the publish status icons (draft, future, pending, publish) to use new SVG images. [CE-149]
* Enhancement - Added new filter `tribe_community_events_event_status_icon_extension` to overwrite image extension to allow for customization. [CE-149]
* Fix - Fix an issue where ampersands were being escaped. [CE-126]
* Tweak - Added filters...

New upload coming soon....

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.9.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.9.0 Nulled Free
= [v4.9.0] 2022-05-19 =

* Version - Community Events 4.9.0 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 5.15.0 and higher
* Feature - Add compatibility to the new TEC admin menu system. [ET-1335]
* Language - 0 new strings added, 60 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Community Events 4.9.1

Summary
Maintenance Release
The latest version of Community Events resolves issues related to Additional Fields and 404 errors when viewing the “My Events” page.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

✅ Fixed
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
Making the dropdown menu for Additional Fields required will now trigger validation when `None` is selected.
Fixed an issue where the ‘My Events’ page would return a 404 error when using the pagination.

The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.9.1

Download The Events Calendar Pro Community Events Addon v4.9.1 Nulled Free
= [v4.9.1] 2022-06-08 =

* Fix - Making dropdown additional fields required will now trigger validation when `None` is selected. [CE-121]
* Fix - Fixed an issue where the 'My Events' page would return a 404 error when using the pagination. [CE-152]

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Community Events 4.9.2
By Jaime on 7.5.22 Community Events

Summary
Maintenance Release
The latest version of Community Events features an enhancement so that virtual events on the Community Events submission form now only display Video and YouTube as default video options.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

🗣 Translations
Updated language files and strings:

1 new string added
1 updated
0 fuzzied
0 obsoleted

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock