• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar PRO

The Events Calendar PRO v6.3.3

No permission to download
For me it shows, that pro version is active. I have installed both free and pro version.
Maybe, if you cannot see anything, install free version of the calendar

1662737918663.png

but in fact, the pro functionality is not working :(.

I cannot see the custom fields under the settings and also cannot use the shortcodes - when I use them on the page, nothing happens. Like in the free version.
I also installed the version from @bobsmith - it is version 6.0.0.1 - it showed several warnings once installed, but it doesn't fix anything. There are just two plugins in the file - version 6.0.0.1 (not sure if pro or free version) and events tickets 5.5.0

Does anybody then can supply a working pro version 6x?

but in fact, the pro functionality is not working :(.

I cannot see the custom fields under the settings and also cannot use the shortcodes - when I use them on the page, nothing happens. Like in the free version.
I also installed the version from @bobsmith - it is version 6.0.0.1 - it showed several warnings once installed, but it doesn't fix anything. There are just two plugins in the file - version 6.0.0.1 (not sure if pro or free version) and events tickets 5.5.0

Does anybody then can supply a working pro version 6x?
If you want everything working then you don't just need Events Calendar Pro and Events Tickets Plus activated and installed along with Events Calendar and Event Tickets.

You also need all plugins from them like
Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, Event Aggregator, Filter Bar, Virtual Events, Promoter, Community Events, Community Tickets, Eventbrite Tickets, Events Shortcodes (Pro) etc.

I run fine as this with my own nulled version....

Untitled.png

For that option to work you will need to install Event Aggregator plugin.

There is a free workaround, simply install WP Event Aggregator as it allows you to import to Events Calendar in the free version.

I do actually have the Pro version of this nulled and fully working with added benefits of scheduled imports and advanced synchronization, however am not uploading here as it will just get leeched and for your needs the Free version is good enough.

Make sure that you have Events Calendar installed and activated and in Eventbrite, Meetup, Facebook and iCalendar/ics, you will have the option of importing into it.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

With pro installed.....

Untitled4.png

Pro gives you the option of scheduled imports if you set any up....

Untitled2.png

Untitled5.png

As well as advanced synchronization here....

Untitled3.png

Untitled6.png

Thank you very much, I still have a lot to learn!✌️

pro.png
pro2.png
pro3.png
There is no tab "additional fields" in the addon settings and no tab "Recurring events" in the Single Event settings. They disappeared after the 6.0 pro update. My custom template does not work without this :( please check the addon.

Last edited:
If you want everything working then you don't just need Events Calendar Pro and Events Tickets Plus activated and installed along with Events Calendar and Event Tickets.

You also need all plugins from them like
Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, Event Aggregator, Filter Bar, Virtual Events, Promoter, Community Events, Community Tickets, Eventbrite Tickets, Events Shortcodes (Pro) etc.

I run fine as this with my own nulled version....

Untitled.png

The nulled version you supplied contains just the event calendar plugin? So to use the shortcodes I need Shortcodes pro plugin? Can you kindly share it with us?

I tried with some different combinations, but the custom fields and the shortcodes are not working. I tried also the version supplied by bobsmith. I think, somebody must supply the new version of the pro plugin

The Events Calendar 6.0.0.1
9.7.22 The Events Calendar

Summary
Maintenance Release
This latest version of The Events Calendar prevents E_ERROR from showing up when calling tribe_context( )->is( is_main_query ) too early in the execution.

As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

• Love
Reactions: Mykerinus and Babak
yes same, the pro features are not working in this version. if anybody can check and try to fix it.

Shortcodes not working, how can I fix this? I'm trying the [tribe_events] shortcode but it's not working. Am I doing anything wrong?

1663248196748.png

1663248216756.png

I have simply categorized the events and I want to make two separate calendars. I want only the event in the first category to appear in the first calendar. Is it possible to do that with this plugin? I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong.

Shortcode Guide

Btw, thanks a lot for sharing. I would be very grateful if you could help me with this problem.

Reactions: Nury and kesava
The Plugin is not correctly nulled. Pro Features like shortcodes or different views are not enabled. We have to wait for a fix.

Reactions: Nury
None of The Events Calendar plugins and addons are nulled, they are uploaded as clean and untouched resources.
Can't fix something that is not broke when you either just buy genuine licence or use nulled versions.

• Haha
Reactions: Nury
None of The Events Calendar plugins and addons are nulled, they are uploaded as clean and untouched resources.
Can't fix something that is not broke when you either just buy genuine licence or use nulled versions.
in previous versions if they worked

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
in previous versions if they worked
Well just double check that you are using correct ones first.

Plus, if you look at my previous posts here you will see in my full Events Calendar plugin list, that I use Events Shortcodes Pro and do not have any issues, you can use the Free version here if want to try it out.

Also, note that this is a big step up for Events Cal team as they go from v1 to v2, so a lot of things might not work now that did in earlier versions, check their own changelogs for more info and make sure that you are using up to date versions - Previous versions of The Events Calendar are not cross-compatible with 6.X add-ons.

Finally, as The Events Cal Pro is always clean and untouched uploads, explain how it can be Babiato fault that shortcode not working for you 🤔

Especially when this is all in depreciated folder in Pro, yet you lot still think we should fix it as it is our issue 😒

Untitled.png

nothing is clear, the addon PRO 6.x does not work or is nulled incorrectly, please let me know who will find a solution

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
nothing is clear, the addon PRO 6.x does not work or is nulled incorrectly, please let me know who will find a solution

How many times do we have to tell you.... this Pro version is NOT NULLED

Whatever The Events Calendar team release is how it comes to you, it has never been nulled by us in this thread, so if something does not work now then go to Events Calendar own support and ask them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock