• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.8 Untouched

No permission to download
28.05.2023 - v2.0
- New: Stable Diffusion for AI Images added
- New: AI Image Lightning style added
- New: AI Image Artist selection added
- New: Export user email list as csv/excel/pdf added
- Update: User dashboard updated
- Update: Favorite AI Chats added to dashboard
- Update: Promocodes updated, now supports 100% discounts
- Fix: Custom chat avatar issues fixed
- Fix: CRON task daily value fixed
- Fix: User profile subscription status text issue fixed

Reactions: LOVE_BABAK
Does anyone know how to fix the dashboard for users? currently, even when a user is subcribed, it still shows free trial

Did you write this to brag and praise yourself?
Who gave you the right to say these words? I haven't seen anything from you other than installing. Did you share any information? You said that the licensing system was updated, and you dismantled it, so where's the bragging؟؟؟؟؟

I'm not interested in this script, you'd better show people how to make null and not brag, I write what I want, I didn't insult you.

I'm not interested in this script, you'd better show people how to make null and not brag, I write what I want, I didn't insult you.
Well, it is better to mute every update that is downloaded. Everyone's license was revoked on the same day. Did you see that the update was downloaded?

lol first time on this script when an update take 1 week to be nulled, at least could someone upload the UNTOUCHED version, i can try to null it

Reactions: upwebmais
Here my updated version. Just replace the files one by one in each folder. And before you must make a backup

Upgrade to v2.0 - update process:​

IMPORTANT!Always backup all your files AND your database before any updates.​

• Step 1: Click on the update button in the Admin Panel.
  • Step 2: Add new keys manually to the .env, go to the .env file in the root directory of your domain and enter this lines at the bottom of the list and click save.

• DAVINCI_SETTINGS_IMAGE_SERVICE_VENDOR=openai
    DAVINCI_SETTINGS_IMAGE_STABLE_DIFFUSION_ENGINE=stable-diffusion-768-v2-1
    STABLE_DIFFUSION_API_KEY=
  • Step 3: IMPORTANT: Update clears your cache, make sure to go to Davinci Settings and Finance Settings pages and click Save button to cache your settings just in case to avoid any issues
  • Step 4: IMPORTANT: We never ship app.css file with the auto updates. In v2.0 update we have important styling changes, either recompile all sass files or download the public/app.css from the new codecanyon main zip file (make sure to redownload the latest version), and replace it with the one at public/css/ folder. Hard refresh your browser afterwards by pressing Ctrl+F5
  • Step 5: Done.

Attachments

• update_v2_0.zip
    95.8 KB · Views: 29
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock