• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.8 Untouched

No permission to download
how to fix it,,,help me,,thanks
the problem is not coming from the script but your free trial openai API is exceed the limit. try to switch your openAI account into paid account by using credit card.

or maybe,

the total of word remain is not enough to generate the text. top up your prepaid and try to generate again.

Reactions: sadewa
the problem is not coming from the script but your free trial openai API is exceed the limit. try to switch your openAI account into paid account by using credit card.

or maybe,

the total of word remain is not enough to generate the text. top up your prepaid and try to generate again.
but working anther script working good

or maybe,

You're talking wrong, it's in the script, I fixed it and everything works for me!

or maybe,

It's working to change openai API, but Generator Template word wrong in all language

Recommend tools AI Writing PhpContent it's perfect,,

Reactions: LOVE_BABAK
Thanks information,,l not understand to script custom template.

Are u make script?

Example script chat gpt
Help to keyword in google top 10 with [topik]
Did you mean, how to create custom template (prompt) as our own?

I recommend you to search and install chrome extension named >> AIPRM

Reactions: sadewa
The Custom Frontend CSS is working? I'm trying in multiple ways and don't seems to work

an someone please explain to me how the Hidden Password works? What must be done to view it? Thank you

an someone please explain to me how the Hidden Password works? What must be done to view it? Thank you
<!--<input type="password" name="current_password" class="form-control">-->
replace type="password" any character

Attachments

• 1Снимок.PNG
    1Снимок.PNG
    129 KB · Views: 49
  • 2Снимок.PNG
    2Снимок.PNG
    148.8 KB · Views: 52
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock