• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS

OpenAI Davinci - AI Writing Assistant and Content Creator as SaaS v4.8 Untouched

No permission to download
Did you try to see if is nulled or not?

Beside thread title there are any hints in "FILE NAME" or update history?
I can't download. The download page doesn't open. I think the website with the download link is banned in my country. That's why I couldn't try it.

I can't download. The download page doesn't open. I think the website with the download link is banned in my country. That's why I couldn't try it.
And if you can't download why do you keep asking if is nulled?

How does it help you to download if is nulled?

Edit: please excuse me but I really don't understand the logic of your post and requests

And if you can't download why do you keep asking if is nulled?

How does it help you to download if is nulled?

Edit: please excuse me but I really don't understand the logic of your post and requests
I'm downloading using vpn. However, most of the shared scripts or plugins say "nulled". I've asked before, but most of them are non-nulled scripts or plugins.
Regardless, it doesn't require that person to insult me.

Reactions: TARAH7579
I have that error how can i fix it ?
iam using ubonto server
php 8.x

Screenshot 2023-03-11 2164014.png

Replace icons.css content in public/css with this:

CSS:
@import url("../public/icons/fontawesome/css/fontawesome.min.css");
@import url("../public/icons/fontawesome/css/brands.min.css");
@import url("../public/icons/fontawesome/css/regular.min.css");
@import url("../public/icons/fontawesome/css/solid.min.css");

This thing working now here is the file. Custom templates working like charm now just need a good frontend for the script.

Sorry all i m not able to attach the file and i m in middle of a function to share it in external storages like mega but i m mentioning the way i used here follow this
1.install nulled version 1.1 or 1.2 whatever you have in a live server or localhost.
2. Login to that then use in system upgrade button till you upgrade to version 1.3 in that.
3.then find app/http/controllers/user/templatecontroller.php
4.copy all of its contents
5.install 1.3 nulled version by abahnull as mentioned in this thread and replace the same file codes with the previous one.
6. Now create a user account you will able to see the custom templates.
7. I followed this i hope this will work or tell me i will find a way to upload it after two days.
8. I m virtually a new member please give some likes if i helped you and please share ideas of frontend customisation of this script.
Thank you all
Thank you abahnull for this wonderful script and other who contributed to it

I added OpenAI API Key and also it has 18$ credits in it. Still i can't generate content, Can anyone knows about it?

Try clear cache and Davinci Settings > save again.

input your openAI API in .env files. may it helps you

Tried both this still same issue

Try clear cache and Davinci Settings > save again.

input your openAI API in .env files. may it helps you

Tried both this still same issue

First Check your Activation Status which in General Setting.
is it activated ?

Last edited:
Reactions: kalee
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock