• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit, like a Swiss Army Knife

MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit, like a Swiss Army Knife V2.1.0

No permission to download
you may download here :
Code:
https://filetransfer.io/data-package/bKKI8ayi#link
read more steps for optimize the app in Setting>Optimize App.
Still any problem thn edit code in:
open: app/Http/Requests/SettingsRequest.php

in line number 72 replace with this: 'settings.purchase_code' => 'required_if:settings.FILESYSTEM_DRIVER,==,wasabi',

then save it
Do it if any problem you face.
after that go to setting>optimize app

Reactions: tisna98
you may download here :
Code:

in line number 72 replace with this: 'settings.purchase_code' => 'required_if:settings.FILESYSTEM_DRIVER,==,wasabi',

then save it
Screenshot_20230410_150310.jpg

you may download here :
Code:

then save it
This for fresh instalation or only upgrade?

you are perhaps doing something wrong. this is already using some more guys in here. read post. also you can check rankingraja.com

hey i see in your website your blog images are added , how did you solve it when i add images they dont appear please help out or maybe its the sizes of images screencapture-monstertools-ink-post-what-is-a-wordpress-password-generator-2023-04-16-16_44_01.png
create your blog post.> add images in post> save and publish>Edit post>add Featured Image and save. and all images are visible

• Love
Reactions: sipho213
I applied but i have some issues. I changed so many scripts so adsense taking much longer time as everytime he crawl my site most of the links changed.
i applied 4 times now but they say my site is not ready for ads , am still confused

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock