• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit, like a Swiss Army Knife

MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit, like a Swiss Army Knife V2.1.0

No permission to download
I

don't know from where I downloaded it, but I can give you the zip file that is working for me. If it is allowed by the admin to share custom files, or if you need any help, I'm here.
Thanks for the offer, in previous posts there´s the 1.4.3 version, do you have the latest?

tuton012 updated MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit, like a Swiss Army Knife with a new update entry:

V1.4.5

Untouch version

## [1.4.5] - 2023-05-11​

### Added
# Added new payment gateways: Skrill, Paystack, Razorpay, Mollie and Bank Transfer.
# Homepage added H1 tag with sitename.
# Added support to add sub menu in menu manager.

### Improvements
# Several SEO and Accesibility improvements.
# Improved checkout process.
# Converted Google Anlytics to tag manager.

### Fixed
# Featured image not uploading when creating...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have successfully installed this script but I need help as none of the settings page is loading. Nothing seems to respond when clicked. I need help please

I keep getting this error when I try to install the 1.4.3 version:

Class 'App\Components\Gateways\PayPal' doesn't implement GatewayInterface.​

I can help but I cant. Admin dont want me to help. But still you may check my site with V 1.4.5. check everything and blog too.
Code:
https://rankingraja.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock